Tonyvision For Prominence Mayor!

Tonyvision12_3 For Prominence Mayor!

Hello there today I announce my candidacy for Prominence Mayor. I have served Firestone over a few months now and I realize what changes need to be put in place in the City of Prominence. I am willing to fix it and improvement towards that change. I will be set apart mostly by my relentless effort to do my absolute best for any event within the community and bring much activity to County Government and the Prominence Government too. No matter what, I will try my best to reach my goal. I am willing to welcome any hard responsibilities that come my way during my journey. I will make a promise to complete any and all hard tasks thrown at me during my time here at the government, through my dedication and trustworthiness to show that I am worthy of this position as a Prominence Mayor.

Being the Mayor of Prominence has been something I wanted to do and actually benefit the city government and this is why I am willing to take a chance on it. I will show great activity towards this position, I also show positive in the government and great leadership (if needed). I will show great work and be able to help in bad situations (if needed). I currently hold much experience within the Government in other groups (such as Rp groups).

I really have nothing else to say but to bring more activity and more improvement towards the position and with the County Government too. I will improvement any corruption within the City Government and I guess I have nothing else to say but thank you for checking out my speech and having me as you’re next Prominence Mayor.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world”

Future Prominence Mayor, Tonyvision12_3!

1 Like

Support again

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Election is over

1 Like