Toll System

In real life, normally, there are tolls at various places on the highway. I think we could need this. It is a good idea to make Firestone more realistic.

2 Likes

Nope. I don’t make enough money for tolls.

2 Likes

No, tolls are usually only placed in busy highways, firestone highways are not busy

2 Likes

No, no one uses the highways and this would just discourage it.

3 Likes

Nope, id rather spend 5 extra minutes going around to get to prom, I don’t get paid enough as it is. Raise DOT pay to 14 FSD per min

2 Likes

We already don’t have enough use on the 401, tolls wouldnt help because then they would have to pay to get on.

2 Likes

If this was added, I would offroad and go into the ocean to cross 401 and other highways

7 Likes

I’d get DoBW to open back up just so I can get a speedboat, and tow my towtruck with said speedboat to the tow location then pay a fee when it already takes WEEKS to make any substamcial ammount of money (60k+). If I needed a toll every time I went to prom (or out of RW, for that matter) I’d be spending almost 500 every shift. For a HOUR SHIFT I only make 360 bucks.

3 Likes

i’m going to use NYC as an example, because i could care less about how everyone else does it.
here in the boroughs, we have a series of highways; the Belt Parkway, Grand Central, Jackie Robinson Parkway, etc. You can get on these highways without needing to go through a toll system, because it’s primarily centered for inter-borough regional transit.

if any of that made sense. ergo point being no because firestone’s highway is more of a local county system than an actual state-wide one needing tolls.

1 Like

DoBW doesn’t manage boats, CG enforce boat laws and DoBW makes some rules on the water which is stupid and the reason I protested for it to be removed

1 Like

Then Id just buy a boat either way that wasn’t the importance of my response. THe importance of my respone is No, just no.

1 Like

too complicated

1 Like

yes, praise it

because on my 8$ a minute ass, and being in the STATE PATROL

i have all the fucking money to spend when responding or patrolling

2 Likes

unconstitutional actually

2 Likes

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT JUST RULED UNCONSTITUTIONAL

THAT MEANS… ITS THE END OF THIS THREAD

RIP

1 Like

@JamesDitomosso how so…

1 Like

firestone highways are way to small, if we had a massive highway then yeah it would be a cool idea, but im not interested in spending $20 to go from redwood to prominence

3 Likes

Oh yeah true point the constitution forbids the government collecting taxes/fees except as punishment for a crime.

2 Likes

even tho this aint realistic tho maybe tax the smaller roads to make more ppl go on 401???

2 Likes

yes let’s tax Redwood and prom and Greenville.
Amazing idea! (Sarcasm)

1 Like