Toastee_RBLX For The Firestone Senate

Introduction

Hi all, I’m Toastee_RBLX and I’m now running for the Firestone Senate in this Special Election. I’ve had some incredible experiences in this community from 2017 all the way to now, with bumps in between but, that’s the spice of life. I’ve had a vast career over my tenure in this community and have seen many generations of congress pass through, but now I feel it is time for me to join those who have gone before to push for a greater tomorrow, and a greater Firestone.

Career In-depth

FNG - 2018/19, Attained Corporal
DPW - 2017/18, Public Employee
SCFD - 2017, 2018, and 2019 Respectively, Fire-Paramedic (V1 - V2)
POST - 2019, Instructor for AEST/AEDT
FSP - 2018/19, Attained Corporal
FSP:ASU - 2018/19, Vice Commander, Founded the Medical Response Division

My Plans for Office

Though these are bare bones, with the help of consultation with fellow legislators, members of the public, and relevant departments I wish to enact them to the best of my abilities. At the senate level, the plans I wish to push have a greater chance to stand long term and to be perfected and to be the best choice for all of Firestone.

• To enable businesses to support themselves, with the removal of clutter-some red-tape preventing new startups from attaining business status, this will of course involve correspondence with the Department of Commerce

• To support and request for the continuation of bus and taxi services by either DoT and Private affiliated services, or entirely private run services to meet demand not only in V2, but also in V3, again with consultation with the Department of Commerce and relevant to Developers.

• To support a push for the active protection of jobs, and services within Firestone. This entails better provisions for protections of public employees and private employees, through both better conditions, better support structures for reporting (Working with DPS on this issue and Commerce) incidents, and continued representation from a law making standpoint.

• To push for the reform of legislature which is intentionally obtuse, and extremely broad with a proposed bill to require all bills be in genuine “plain language”, similar to that as being enacted in NSW, whereby there is a cut down of “legalese” to allow any reader a clear and concise understanding of the law

But why me?
This is a fair question to ask of any candidate. What makes one suitable for the job, is it their experience? Their leadership qualities? The ideas that they want to bring? Is it a combination of it all?
As I have said before and continue to say, it is truly a combination of all these factors, and so many more. In the position of Senator I will have the power to vote on the passage of legislature, and incredibly important role. Although the House of Representatives is most commonly associated with being “The voice of the people” I wish to be this same guiding voice in the Senate. To act in the true best interests of the members of the State of Firestone, and to work with my fellow legislators to create Bills to better the lives of us all.

The first step to true, undeniable change is for someone to listen to an idea. I’ve said this before and will continue to say, let me be that someone, give me every idea, thought, question, query, suggestion, negative, positive, absolutely everything related to both my job and the legislature before the Senate.
I will be your voice, a voice for Firestone, a voice for reform and better conditions, for improved businesses, for all.

To Conclude

I plan to better the Firestone community, to truly give that voice back to the public, to ensure everyone’s interests are bet the best possible regard. I plan to advocate for public and private sector employment boosts, with furthered support and security within Firestone, in joint with the Department of Commerce and DPS in their respective roles.
My discord tag is Toastee#0205, and even my Roblox PM’s are open.

Remember, a vote for me, is a vote for tomorrow. A vote for a better and brighter future within the entirety of Firestone, a future with the real voice of community.

Thank you for reading, and God bless.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support :100:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

supporttttt

2 Likes

support, will be a great senator

signed, right honourable “nazi” senator ash1835

3 Likes

Smells but I still support.

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

support to any good aussie : D

2 Likes

as soon as i typed in fs discord i was dmed by toastee to support. so ig im supporitng

3 Likes

Support :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

CaptureRecent

1 Like

1 Like

Support you!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes