Tjrusty for Mayor of Redwood - The Rise of the People

The Rise of the People

Cheesy Title?

I haven’t had much luck with the County and past Mayor elections so I hope this time it will work out.

Hi I am tjrusty, You may know of me or may not. I am that one guy who loves Redwood and has been there his whole career, then decided to jump into Commerce….

I have been in FIrestone for almost 2 years (i think….) I love this state. I like the county and really enjoy the city government. I have been mayor before and councilmen. In fact I have held every elected position in redwood.

I know people don’t like seeing it, but I will be reforming the trello and making one for government operations not just myoffice type boards.

Anyway Here’s my Political Resume:

• Aldermen of Redwood(1 term)
  • Aldermen of Redwood(.5 term)
  • Chairman of Redwood Council(.5 term(same as above))
  • Deputy Mayor(.5 term)
  • Mayor(1 term)
  • Redwood City Clerk(current)

Non Political Resume:

• Intern FDoCm (4 months)
  • Management Director(1 week)(then that office was ended)
  • Deputy Inspector General(4 months)
  • DOC Trainee(not that it matters(that position, not the department))(before the POST CERT req.)
  • FSOC Inner Member(Current)

Now let’s talk about my plans:

My plans are very very simple….

• Listen to what the majority of Citizens want.
  • I wish to accomplish more than my predecessors did.
  • I want to propose Bills to improve safety within Redwood.
  • The Charter need some improvements in my opinion, I will work with the council to get this done.

I love this county and state. I am working my way up the food chain. Aldermen of Redwood and hopefully back to mayor!

Thank you for your time!

Signed,

Tjrusty

Mayor Candidate

2 Likes

As I won’t be seeking another term, support and endorsed. Great person and glad that you were able to serve in my administration. (You may also want to specify what you’re running for in the title so the host knows.)

Timothy,

Redwood Mayor

3 Likes

Support, good man to work with in the Redwood administration.

2 Likes

Support, he did a amazing job in the previous administration. Hopefully I can join his administration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Support

This man was great when he was mayor back in the day, actually did shit compared to most mayors.

3 Likes

Support, Just tell gov to allow FNG to station in RW and we’re good

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Supported. Good luck to you my friend.

2 Likes

I support your cause

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
1 Like