TitanNation Goodbye Letter

Here is a message sent by my dear friend TitanNation (Who is now banned) to post on the forums.

Ah yes, the moment that everyone’s been waiting for.

Look I’m going, to be honest here. I fucked up, yes I went full out crazy on everyone. I’m VERY sorry for that. I just got pissed that my forum account got banned, then it escalated too quickly.

I owe an apology to the following people.

GetEnvloped - Damn man, I screwed up, and I know I did. I’m sorry for what I said. I feel pretty bad about that. It was the heat of the moment.

DF - You seemed pretty chill, sorry for telling you to fuck off.

God damn, I hate myself for all of this. I hope you all can forgive me for this outburst.

Sorry to the following for pissing you guys off.

ILord, Amer, Mark, Malt, Shibe, OVG, Close, and anyone else I’ve done wrong.

You all were great people, I’m not wrothy for you all. I’m so sorry.

I’m leaving Firestone for good, and Roblox. I hope you all have good lives and all, but I hereby resign from any firestone positions.
It’s for the better of everyone, I’ve caused too much pain. I’m sorry to anyone who’ve I’ve done wrong. Goodbye, everyone.

I just want your forgiveness, I’m truly sorry Y’all. I know I’m not getting the hook off that easy, but thank you all for the fun times.

-TitanNation, 10-10

I will dearly miss one of my few communist friends… Farewell to TitanNation!

Also, please dont argue on this post, thxs

2 Likes

inserts signature laugh from CinemaSins

5 Likes

change of heart, i like it.

6 Likes

Communists…

1 Like

^ yep…

1 Like

COMMUNISTS BRO…

2 Likes

As a Former Senator and a good friend of TitanNation, its sad to see you go, but I hope you did learn your lesson, Disrespecting people is never a way to get shit done.

2 Likes

classic communist

3 Likes

i respected him if you look on his good traits, he is skilled in the court room and is a competent CP.

2 Likes

Personally I struggle to believe he changed that fast but Best of luck to him

1 Like

better to be dead than red

4 Likes

Also, please don’t use this as a place to diss on the Ideals of Communism just because you don’t understand the original Idea behind Communism and only understand the Stalin Version of Communism

4 Likes

true communism was never achieved yet. (im not aligned with the communist ideology so dont assume so please)

3 Likes

Communism is unachievable lol

3 Likes

Your opinion is your opinion

1 Like

Respect him for his good apologoy…

…but I am likely to never trust him again. No blacklist appeal this time.

1 Like

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” -George Orwell

1 Like

I’m not here to have a argument with you, so I have no Idea why your trying to make one, as I stated before

1 Like

too late for an apology

1 Like

This is an example of how people push the limits when they think they’re not vulnerable to punishments. You get what you get, it’s too late to cry bout it.

1 Like