Titan 4 House!

Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Experience
Section 3 - Ideas
Section 4 - Q/A
Section 5 - Conclusion
Section 6 - How Do I Support?

Section 1 - Introduction
Dear ladies and gentleman of Firestone. Today, I, TitanNation, announce my candidacy for the House of Representatives. Some of you may know me from my work within the Department of Justice or know me through POST, nevertheless I hope with this speech I can earn your support.

Section 2 - Experience
Most of my Experience comes from the Firestone Department of Justice. I currently do not have much congress experience, but that won’t stop you from voting me. I have served as Redwood city council whenever westfestMD was mayor and I do understand how to propose, write, and vote on pieces of legislature. Additional, I have been to many house sessions, and have co-sponsored different pieces of legislature.
Currently, I work for the Firestone Department of Justice as the Associate Attorney General and the Chief Prosecutor. To get this position, I had to understand the law, which I do. I have worked in the DOJ for almost 5 months now, and have experienced some of the problems within the Judicial Branch. I’m a hard and active worker for the DOJ, and I will have the same commitment if I get elected to the House of Representatives.
Some of my Certifications/Experience includes:
State Certified Attorney
2 x District Attorney of Prominence
1 x Councilman of Redwood
1 x Associate Attorney General(edited)

Section 3 - Ideas
As I’ve stated before, I work with the FDoJ as the Associate Attorney General. I have been in contact with all of the DOJ HICOM, and all of the Court Justices. I understand what needs to be fixed in the Judicial Branch. I feel like I am the most committed and qualified person to draft new legislation to improve the Judicial System.
This includes fixing the way criminal cases are approved/denied, making it so that ONLY the DoJ can deny certain criminal cases, without interfering with the Courts (of course the courts will still have the power to review cases once the case reaches the district court board.) Additionally, I will make sure the Courts have the sentencing power they require whenever drafting new legislation. Trust me, I have many more pieces of legislation that can both fix and improve the Judicial System.
Now, my main focus is improving the Judicial System, but of course, I will draft legislation that citizens wish for me to draft and will focus on the citizen’s needs and general law improvements that are needed, as well as improve roleplay experience.

Section 4 - Q/A
Q: What party are you apart of?
A: I am currently apart of the Communist Party of Firestone, but I respect ideas and believes from all parties.
Q: How can I contact you if I have an idea for a piece of legislation?
A: Well, you can either contact me on Discord (The Best way) at TitanNation#6066, or you can follow me, and PM me on Roblox. (https://www.roblox.com/users/134417566/profile)
Q: How committed will you be to the House of Representative.
A: I will give full commitment like I have done with the Department of Justice, and I plan to be very active.

Section 5 - Conclusion
I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my speech, and hopefully, I can gain your trust and support!

Section 6 - How Do I Support?
To support me: Reply to this thread saying
“Support.” It’s as easy as that! You are also free to leave any comments/concerns down below or DM me on Discord (TitanNation#6066.)
Signed,
TitanNation
Associate Attorney General
Firestone Department of Justice

2 Likes

support!!

1 Like

Support my d00des

Support & Endorsed

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Firestone Bureau of Investigations,
Assistant Special Agent in Charge
Congregational Candidate

1 Like

Support

1 Like

this grammar makes me want to die

how tf

-revoked-

sorry titan ur too much of a noob

1 Like

Support,

Toastee_RBLX

1 Like

Signed

Support,

AveryMDPsyD, Special Agent in Charge
Firestone Bureau of Investigations
State of Firestone

Support.
[5]

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support. #DoJSquad

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

1 Like

May I inform the public the reason for this user’s suspension:

General Reason: Spam.

5 Likes

Support

Support

hi support

1 Like

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH OF COURSE I SUPPORT WHAT ARE YOU STUPID? YOU’RE MY BUDDY.

1 Like