Titanicsky123 for HoR (Special Election) October 2018 supported by Rep. Patchy and speaker NicoloSkrt

I, Titanicsky123 will be running for a seat in the House of Representatives during the October special election.

Experience

• I am currently a SCSO deputy
  • Current DOC officer
  • Current training instructor for DOC
  • I am in DPW
  • More to come

How my experience will help
I have a lot of discipline and I am very mature I know what will be right to help the LEO’s of Firestone and the citizens of Firestone in general I will also try to bring more attention to departments such as Department of health and Department of Corrections.

Plans

I have a lot of ideas/plans mainly to help protect off-duty public servants and to help out the smaller departments. I will work to make less strict gun laws and to make sure everyone has the ability to get a gun.

I will make sure DOH, DOC and all other small departments get representation

I will not vote aye to any bill that causes one of these small departments to be unfairly treated.

Working to make sure the people of Firestone know everything that is going on

I will actively work with the citizens of Firestone and get there opinions on the issues so I know the people of Firestone approve of what is going on.

I will listen to all departments and ask what they want
Don’t think I will only be for small departments I will make sure every department is ok and I will ask them questions no matter the size.

I will try to re-establish the FBI
I feel that the FBI should of never got abolished so I will try to bring it back

Conclusion

I know I may not have all the experience but I have taken government classes in school and in general I know a lot about all the different branches. If you want someone that cares about the people of Firestone and will listen to you vote titanicsky123. This would be the start of my government career in Firestone and it will be a good one. I will never give up on this state and I will always have your back

Extra information

If you have any question DM on Discord Titanicsky123#7738

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1047642906176016385/pu/vid/1280x720/NN7bY4ltvCRz1X2f.mp4?tag=5

2 Likes

You have my vote good sir.
M.Lafayette

2 Likes

Full support! @iMeepler nice video…

2 Likes

Support.
Good luck, I hope we will work together.

2 Likes

support from c00l senator

2 Likes

Support.
Good luck.

1 Like

supporte

1 Like

Support

FDPW - Division Coordinator

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I just wanna thank everyone for the support.

2 Likes

“mature”

3 Likes

Support,

UhYouFoundZack

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes