Throwable objects like bricks or rocks

I know I might sound like a hypocrite as an LEO myself. But having throwable objects would be pretty neat for V2. We already have guns in V2. Having them could actually increase realism for FS and add more calls/ unique situations that LEOs would have to deal with. A regular protest with people just blocking the roads or yelling is pretty routine considering how chaotic V2 can get with other things. But having people who can actually throw objects would be pretty realistic. Therefore, it would force LEOs to have to be more strategic when they approach a protest situation. No more of just standing around near people and yelling at them to disperse. You would then have to use your POST training and what you learned about defensive tactics (7+ stud rule), as well as riot control tactics to keep safe. I understand how people would overuse it so to counter that, I would suggest having it so each time you throw something, your stamina quickly decreases as a result from you using your energy. Plus, that would give another role to FNG as they would get called out to deal with the chaos and contain it. Like how irl, the national guard usually gets deployed to riots.

4 Likes

Projectiles are moving parts, aka more lag in lag heaven.

7 Likes

Agreed, this is a pretty useless, sorry.

3 Likes

LMAO. Wow

3 Likes

Thats nice

3 Likes

Welp. Looks like that idea won’t be great in reality.

3 Likes

Oh yay, Cant wait to be driving down redwood and a brick hits my patrol cruiser

4 Likes