Thoughts on V2 being pay to play?

@anon54114525 cough ^^

3 Likes

There is literally nothing in this sentence I can argue with. This is considering the fact that you make yourself seem like such a huge asshole that I feel as though any action I carry out will result in you arguing. No one wants to invest money in a game that costs 25 yet still lags like shit and has no developer’s attention. If the game was unique and had competent people playing, then it would gain the members. Sadly, this is not the case.

2 Likes

bud, if you were part of this community for a long ass time and active in the county mostly every day, you would feel the same way.

lag has gone down significantly from when it first started in the game. the rzn that v2 doesn’t have developer attention is because they’re trying to fucking focus on v3 so they can release it to the public.

and most likely never will be because there are the people that are the definition of incompetent that ruin this game.

3 Likes

My thought is, that I see why, but it would hurt the departments by being short on staff. I am glad they overturned this and Firestone is free to play now! Happy pride!

2 Likes

people were willing to fund employees for paid access

2 Likes

There won’t be a shortage of LEOs, there will be a shortage of criminals if anything

2 Likes

I am aware of that, but still it might take a little while for departments to make sure the employees, have access to the game.

2 Likes

Even tho paid access was only for 22 hour I have to say it was actually better. I saw DoT, DPW, and SCFD doing rps and conducting their duties without yelling “10-5 LEOS CD IM BEING RAMMED”. In fact I saw a CD fire where people didn’t run in and waited for SCFD to put out the fire. There were exploiters but limited and controllable. Cuxle a game mod said he only had to use the game moderator commands every 5 hours when he had to check it every 4 seconds before. Paid access also made the mod job less stress full. I personally feel like Fed did the polls early some people were pending robux since roblox doesn’t transfer robux immediately anymore in some cases.

8 Likes

My big stumbling point is the reason Fed made V2 free again? I mean how warped is your judgement to revert a game to it’s shittier self after some final positive change was made to the game.

I mean that’s like buying a house, living it in for one day then after that one day you just go back to live in a ditch. Doesn’t make much sense right?

2 Likes

The polls showed 150 people liked it and 200 people didn’t. However, I’m pretty sure 100 of the people who disliked it don’t even play v2. It would’ve been better if he did the poll 1 week later.

3 Likes

You don’t decide a games future off of one meaningless poll that anyone can vote on. I mean for all we know 50 of the downvotes were exploiters’ main accounts who downvoted the poll just so V2 could leave paid access so that they can start exploiting on their hundreds of alts again and continue the destructive loop of invisible flinging and shutting down servers. Another 50 could’ve just been peoples’ friends that were told to join the discord just to downvote. One poll doesn’t mean anything, especially when it’s casted in such a poor manner where people who play V2 once a month get a say on the fragile future of the game.

6 Likes

its free now

2 Likes

you do realize that
rest and phillp were just discussing that

2 Likes

don’t listen to her, you have your right to express your opinion and I honestly do agree with your comment. It clearly shows the truth of what Stapleton County has become within the last 3 years. Let’s just hope V3 won’t be like this. Shall I saym exploiter infested or fraud infested.

2 Likes

i warned of this a LONG time ago. and it is happening. i tink a lot of the dedicated criminals are staying though.

3 Likes

however, pay to play is still the best thing to ever happen to fs

4 Likes

the problem is money. without money in FS its quite boring. the crowbar is over 500 dollars, the knife is 1.2k, etc. I personally cant afford ANY of that to lose it in seconds of usage…

3 Likes

All the new criminals are shit. All they do is hostage sit 24/7

6 Likes

it’s been stated multiple times too, and the founders fail to address it. in all honesty, i’ve heard even DHS agents say it needs to be reduced.

i was refering to people like you and cuxle, lol.

and yeah they are pretty shit tbh

3 Likes

think**

3 Likes