Thoughts on this bill?

What are your thoughts on this bill? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BPWuoC6Uz1edLh1uKmhixM26xN_h-rg7ynYY-Z03LZo/edit?usp=sharing Keep in mind, it is currently in development, and many things needs to be defined. Feedback is welcome.

• I like this bill
  • I dislike this bill

0 voters

1 Like

it’s been a while since I was here but didn’t we switch to IRV/STV voting methods? (or atleast trying)

1 Like

I refuse to see our government become the US Government

4 Likes

Too hard and complicated

1 Like

That is true

1 Like

In response to the Section VI: the Firestone Election Committee (maybe even the State Department with a duty amendment) would be the optimal agency/panel to investigate and act on election inquiries. Having the Justice Department handle elections would be weird.

2 Likes

I feel very neutral about this, I like it but I also hate it.

1 Like

You are right. Thank you!

1 Like

Or, we don’t corrupt the government. Also, since this isn’t the US, independent candidates can definitely win, easily. Take OVG, he could run independent and beat any political candidate without trouble because he has the experience and backing, he’s a reliable choice. All this does is allow popular individuals a better chance to win because the parties are competing not only against each other, but one man power houses.

if someone wants to make a political party and actually do something with it (unlike the current ones) they can (i think, im not a law expert xd)
we dont need a whole law just for that to restrict ppl for no reason

This mandates parties vote amoungst themselves when they normally do but in many cases parties in roblox just select the person to nominate via the party leadership

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like