We all know OVG planned this so he can get Gov, simply

4 Likes

laws applying anywhere other than stapleton is fucking retarded

2 Likes

Operation “Governor OVG” confirmed a go

2 Likes

el em ay yo

2 Likes

I honestly think the entirety of the incident was taken completely out of context and this is just someone’s personal agenda to impeach the accused. In the pictures, you can clearly see the “murdered individual” state “PULLS OUT GLOCK” and precedes to state “FIRES INTO HIM”; the evidence itself contradicts the entire argument that this was a murder. Even if it was a “murder”, the individual was pretending to “shoot” the Governor, therefore if the law actually does apply in this context, then wouldn’t this be considered self-defense?

In short, I personally believe this as a political stunt in order to disrupt the executive branch. You have to remember that this is still a video game and “horseplay” by our leaders is bound to occur and by attempting to prosecute the accused for these senseless allegations is rather pitful in my personal belief.

2 Likes

its OK

2 Likes

I wonder if the whole House will resign again rather than starting an impeachment (if indeed he is found guilty)?

All jokes aside…

I mean truly this would be a Dev thing about RP’ing tools (since there is no tools but the sword) at the Capitol as technically laws apply there.

But I think this is a political stunt; if we can investigate him at the Capitol then we should be able to investigate anyone horseplaying in ANY Firestone Discord (as they are official). It’s not like it happened in the Stap. Cnty. Game.

Example: Firestone Discord, the word kill comes up at about 10K results, I’m betting half are horseplaying about killing someone; are you saying we should prosecute 5k people for Conspiracy? Also this was in a private meeting, not in a full congress chamber.

3 Likes

POST campus
the capital
and other places (besides meeting center pretty sure) are under firestone law.

I didn’t ask for this to happen, nor do I support it, it’s on them right now, but from what I have heard he murdered someone at the capital. Which is still murder. There is guns at the capital as I’ve seen them before. So yeah.
Not sure what this will do, but we’ll have to see.

2 Likes

taken way out of context

2 Likes

I’ma say this was an out of roleplay thing. I don’t believe a crime was committed using a un gainable tool. So it was taken out of context and out of roleplay. So to the people he began this investigation maybe think about it a little more sensibly

3 Likes

agreed

3 Likes

Find this whole situation pretty dumb, investigation over a couple of screenshots with no full context in a game where a meeting was taken place that doesn’t state if that meeting was dismissed yet or not. You know there is a problem with the state already when your department leaders just try going after their governor after some “glock” and “sword” situation

3 Likes

Finally getting a progressive administration…

House wants to impeach governor because he had a mutual entertainment session. Nice.

14 Likes

That wasn’t to give OVG governor, I contacted Tony in order to see what he thinks is best to do, after the Attorney General declined the case because he didn’t want to start shit, I had no contact with OVG until he linked me the official notice to testify, if ya’ll want proof I can show it all.

2 Likes

The person who said he pulled out the glock is not me, If it was self defense then he would be charged with 1 murder on myself (https://prnt.sc/l0kvi1 - the body touching him).

2 Likes

Do you agree with this?
An Impeachment Of Governor Butsworth

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think Impeachment is too far?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you agree with his actions in Welcome to "GetFucked™," a presentation by Major Inventize ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

post writing jeff here, pretty sure im late to the party, but idc, ill just post this anyway for your interpretation

Jeff. It’s almost midnight. I’ll hopefully be fast. HOPEFULLY.

Buts did bad stuff at SCSO training facility. SS did bad stuff at SCSO training facility. Snitch guy captures bad stuff on camera and shows to public. Legislative branch of government introduces impeachment articles.

Few things.
OVG was Governor. Interpreted Constitution or whatever for POST training facility. Ruled that laws are waived for training purposes.
k, good for the SCSO trainees, but not the SS or Buts.
k, and?
yes that means Buts did illegal stuff

BUT

can we really blame them?
don’t worry tl;dr at the end

butsworth gets shot at, insulted, heckled, has to deal with public offenders and incompetent brats, has to handle foreign relations, has to ensure groups are working up to speed, and most of all, has to GOVERN
the secret service on the other hand is tasked with having to protect butsworth while he’s doing all this crap and interacting with the public and getting shot at and going to yellowstone national park and going missing a la Theodore Roosevelt

meanwhile LEO divisions especially the HICOMM are grade A strict as hell and hellbent on following rules and regs to the letter
ergo invent’s video on everyone breaking every rule in Hermione’s rulebook ever
ive been reading too much Harry Potter again

but seriously can we not give them a fucking break?
being governor and having to protect the governor are two of the most stressful jobs in firestone for the aforementioned reasons above
now is it legal for them to fuck around at the SCSO facility and murder a sergeant? no
is it morally right to do so? fuck no
am i tired and want to find a way to wrap this up sufficiently? fuck yes

they’re interrupting an SCSO training and they murdered a sergeant
WELL TOO BAD YOU HAVE ADMIN AND IT ISN’T THAT BIG OF A DEAL ON PRODUCTIVITY IF YOU’RE COMPETENT ENOUGH TO USE THAT ADMIN IN YOUR TRAINING NOW IS IT
PLUS YOU’RE GROWN ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY TELL THEM WE’RE KINDA BUSY HERE CAN YOU PLEASE GO COMMIT CRIMES SOMEWHERE ELSE

firestone is known for its roleplay, but it’s also known for its goddamn community
we’re funloving people who, when given the opportunity, mold ourselves into the greatest goddamn place on roblox, which ive been playing way too long
so god fucking damn it agree with me when i say these people, who are humans, deserve a damn break from actual work

they deserve a break from actual work
they deserve a break from not being punished for having some fun off of their actual jobs
they deserve friggin vacations sitting on the beach in the caribbean with pina coladas with little umbrellas sitting in them
they deserve the fucking recognition they deserve because butsworth is keeping our god darn group alive and anything that goes against him either fails or will absolutely brutally murder us back to the dark ages

so fuck the people who support impeachment, because you’re the reason firestone’s so toxic: because you CAN’T TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF LIGHT HUMOR.

im hungry, im sleepy, i want to go to bed, and i hope i got my point across enough for you to understand just how fucking stupid this entire thing is

/rant

tl;dr don’t impeach because butsworth fucking DESERVES a break from all the drama and bullshit firestone has to handle on a daily basis, and you’re all grown ass babies enough to know that him fucking around a training campus has no real shelf value

you know you’ve done something right when you have jeff arguing for you
also you know you’ve done something right when you’ve managed to get fed involved in your argument on discord

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like