Thoughts on the failed OVG Impeachment

So the impeachment failed and I’m honestly glad it did. Its obvious many people take this game way too seriously and jump on anyone who dips slightly into the inactivity zone. Everyone has vacation and school. I mean for christ sakes, someone who has done so much, and is probably the best governor since Envelope almost got impeached for this.

Anyways thats my opinion. Poll is for everyone else.

If you vote don’t worry, its private.

edit: this is not attacking the senate, please don’t take it that way

vote por favor

• Should’ve Passed
  • No Opinion
  • Glad it failed

0 voters

2 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

If you’re still in the position (that you fought for) that almost cost you a world of hell; it’s taking that “it” very seriously, right?

1 Like

Well now everyone is gonna go blame Sir_Mr and maybe go on strike for this since he did all of it, but thank god it failed.

1 Like

Still broke const. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Communism prevails

1 Like

Rolerain will never be forgotten. Don’t even put OVG before Rolerain.

AMEN

1 Like

OVG’s inactivity hasn’t obstructed government processes nor has it impeded the proper functioning of the State’s government. From my point, everything seems the same and he’s also been keeping up some degree of activity.

Having that said, this impeachment is nothing more than an attempt to exploit an ambiguous section of the Constitution, I’m glad it failed, not only because I think OVG is doing a fine job but because the impeachment itself has a very weak legal basis behind it.

On a more understandable note, please keep in mind that this is a game, people need time off, let’s not throw them to the wolves for that.

3 Likes

Ambiguous…? Really…? @LordFrancisSmith

1 Like

That was not the section I quoted though… What’s ambiguous about Section IV is that my opinion on what obstructing government processes is might be different from yours. There’s nothing ambiguous about Section III.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m glad it failed, but eh.

2 Likes

He wasn’t being impeached for the reason you quoted.

1 Like

He was being impeached under sections III & IV.

1 Like

Glad it failed.

1 Like

logger stop

1 Like
1 Like