Thoughts on Stapleton County Fire Department?

As a recent incident occured the attempted shutdown of the Stapleton County Fire Department was overruled by Fedora - I bring it to the community to see the thoughts and feelings of where the Stapleton County Fire Department should go.

For far to long there has been a large amount of corruption within the high command of Stapleton County Fire Department - As a hopefully soon DPS audit will reveal. From a public eye you can easily see it though. There have been several DPS directive violations by SCFD Chief mrzip, the Deputy Chief TDScrossin fails to do anything for the department. As can be seen by many he is hardly active within county, and focuses more on other things - and from a public eye making it seem as though he dosen’t have the time for his position. As for the Chief Paramedic Dr0xy - he also severely lacks in activity, and just in the general field of doing anything for the department. Little people even know his presence. Lastly Captain SwagGermanTigerTank - who honestly no one realy knows how he got his position. He lacks maturity in multiple scenarios, is very biased, and has been seen before to allow many of his emotions to strongly influence his decisions. This post ins’t meant to attack any of them - its to simply expose my thoughts on all of them. If you would like to look into any of them feel free I just don’t feel the need to make everyone read stuff that they can go publicly find.

The main point of this post is who you think should be the SCFD chief in reality. There has been numerous problems with SCFD chief and his command (yet CE mark fails to take action - due to his obvious favoritism).

In reality if you look at former, and present members one of the better candidates to actually create a stable department would be SalvatoreBloxx. He is the former SCFD Assistant Chief. This former member has also served for 5+ years in the fire service. This member is also the head of the Firestone Explorer program, as well as his explorer program in real life. He has served as a Firefighter-Paramedic in the State of Nebraska, and intends to continue serving his community. He is a well know individual in the Firestone firefighting community. He contains great qualities to be able to bring SCFD back to the ruins that SCFD Chief mrzip has put it into.

I ask the community of their thoughts on if we should keep SCFD chief mrzip, or we should seek / petition for a better one to actually lead the department well. If you choose the second option who do you think would be the best choice between former, and current members? Or do you stand with me in supporting SalvatoreBloxx?

Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

uhhhhh idrc but im commenting anyway

3 Likes

Clearly enough you haven’t payed attention. We’ve taken action once during this audit due to pretty obvious circumstances. I don’t favorite Mrzip. I do what the public polls show & the public polls and command polls clearly show approval for mrzip. On top of that Mrzip dosen’t have daily issues such as some command staff. I get little to non complaints about Mrzip and that’s for an obvious reason. You need to stay patient and wait until the audit is done so that everything in depth will be released along with possible punishments.

Quite throwing around “favoritism” without valid proof such as you threw “corruption” without proof last time.

Be patient and wait until the audit is out to the public before you start assuming stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

I litteraly have clearly brought you direct proof of him violating MULTIPLE DPS directives, yet you fail to do ANYTHING. So don’t pretend like you don’t favorite him. You simply trying and shove every problem with him under the rug instead of actually addressing it - grow the hell up or get out of office.

2 Likes

Last time I checked I don’t enforce DPS Directives Mr. DeniedSettings. You should be smart enough too know that. I told you to contact the Department of Public Safety. If you failed too do that, that’s your fault not mine. Now please stop assuming stuff you don’t know.

2 Likes

I don’t see any attached photos or videos that could be called “direct proof.” You say what you want about Swag, and how his emotions get in the way of his decisions, yet you are allowing your emotions to control you as you write these posts? Hypocrisy is one of SCFD’s greatest flaws. I believe you are right about Chief Paramedic Dr0xy, his activity does seem to be lacking.

As for the Salvatore part, I’m the former SCFD Fire Chief and currently going through a Fire Officer class in my state. Should I skip through the ranks too?

2 Likes

I was simply stating more or less he has the experience to back him to be able to properly uphold the position. Mrzip clearly lacks many traits and values a leader should have. I never once said you shouldn’t be the SCFD chief if there were to be a new one. This is a personal opinion - and a chance for the community to voice their view.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand how you can make such bold accusations in this forum post without proper evidence. Just concerns me a bit.

2 Likes

I support SalvatoreBloxx for SCFD Fire Chief, and have no doubt that he would lead the department back to its former glory.

2 Likes

It sounds more of an attempt to drag down the County’s, and overall Mark’s reputation, your post. Second of all, to be impeached, zip has to commit a crime or be found inactive.

2 Likes

Lastly I checked a county executive shouldn’t be ignoring complaints against people who lead departments. Especially ones who’s jobs are to literally save people. Hey then again you just sit there with your position and do little things to make you seem like your a good county executive. I have yet to see you make any significant change that actually significantly benefits this state. Atleast im actually trying to help SCFD here by trying to get someone who is competent and a actual leader - not someone who thinks that they hold 1 certification so that makes them special. You can hold all the certifications you want - dosent mean your a good leader.

2 Likes

Im not asking for his impeachment - its simply asking the public to open their eyes to his lack of leadership and inabilities to properly lead a department.

2 Likes

And who exactly is that “competent leader” you’d like as fire chief hm?

I never ignored your complaint note that. I reviewed it and I told you that in dms. It just wasn’t actual evidence that was enough to warrant any type of punishment. On top of that like I said its the job of the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY to investigate a DPS Directive VIOLATION. Its quite literally there own rule. It’s not my job to enforce THERE RULES. They can recommend his dismissal if they deem it fit, but clearly enough I haven’t been contacted by DPS for his dismissal and I think its obvious why.

2 Likes

Huh, thats pretty funny considering the fact that you never responded untill i called you out for lack of any actions … funny ?

2 Likes

Secondly if your illiterate self could litteraly read the post - I literaly said in there a suggestions, and asked for public opinion on who they think would be a good leader… please learn to read.

2 Likes

Professional.

2 Likes

This thread definitely is not lead by emotions, in the slightest.

Fact is that legally, zip and DPS have done nothing wrong.

2 Likes

For one I already saw the dm I just didn’t reply back because I had no reason to considering It wasn’t MY JOB to investigate him for a DPS Directive violation as I’ve stated before. That’s DPS’s job.

2 Likes

nice.

2 Likes

Support 100 percent on this one.

Reason being no matter who started this mess it is the job of the chief to fix it. Clearly mrzip is failing on that one. He should be the final say as the chief of the department on if the department was ceasing ops. (Which would absolutely NEVER EVER happen in real life.) But clearly he did nothing about it because the shutdown had to be stopped by fed. I really hope the audit shows this in more detail but no one can come to any other conclusions than the above. Something has got to be done.

2 Likes