Thoughts on Merging FBI and DPS?

I really hope y’all knew this was a shit post from when I first put it up, Mods pls lock ty

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

no thanks llololol

2 Likes

lol fuck no

2 Likes

no no no not today

1 Like

That about removing dps I support, but not anything else.

2 Likes

In response to your summary:

The Department of Public Safety and Firestone Bureau of Investigation are two different departments with two different responsibilities–they don’t have “quite identical roles and purposes.” In some cases, they do assist in matters that would ultimately safeguard the state. However, there is no need for these departments to be merged in any way. If that’s the case, merge the Justice Department and Courts.

Screenshot_60
Screenshot_61

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX
State Representative

2 Likes

I feel that the FBI should get justrustion to investigate DPS if they were to abuse there powers and act courrpt. I disagree with having dps and FBI merge.

3 Likes

you’re totally missing the point of the two

4 Likes

Hell no

2 Likes

You are actually stupid. The FBI investigates GOs, large scale crime, and the likes. They can in fact, investigate DPS and it’s HICOMM. DPS serves the purpose of acting a regulatory body. And what I think you guys don’t realize is this: DPS is basically the Governor’s department of overwatch. So if you remove it, all that is gonna happen is the Governor will just personally regulate you, which is well within his power.

2 Likes

No merge. Kthxbye

2 Likes

lmao no thanks

2 Likes

uh no

2 Likes

The two serve entirely differentiating purposes.

2 Likes

I totally agree on aboslishing DPS

2 Likes

Hell no

2 Likes

man some people are stupid

no support

2 Likes

Just Remove DPS.

2 Likes

You do, Their government officials.

1 Like