Themasterofall670 for County Executive

Hello, citizens of Firestone,

I will be officially declaring my Candidacy for County Executive of Stapleton County, now many of you don’t know me cause I’m not a big political figure like the other people who are running, but I feel the problem with politics in this state, is we put people in charge of our employees who have no idea how to account for us, they have spent so much time in Firestone politics that they only run for these positions to further their public reputation and their personal agendas. I am an employee and a citizen, and I vow to speak for both.

So far we have witnessed County Executive after County Executive taking office and digging the grave of the County Government deeper inch by inch, and our county employees have to pay the price with their careers and their reputations. Let’s face it Firestone, if it wasn’t for our Founder’s regulations, the state legislature would have pulled the plug on the County Government way by now.

County Charter
Right now our County Government is not operational and standing only one leg, it’s basically rebooted itself, so that leaves a clear baseplate to lay down a fresh foundation, starting with the disposal of our flawed county charter, and the introduction of a new one that will be engineered to protect our citizens and our county employees.

Recall Elections
I would like to introduce the practice of County Recall Elections, this will be included in the county charter, this will hopefully equip our citizens with the power to remove the County Executive in the event a “patchy v2” occurs, any citizen can initiate the process of county executive recall elections, and upon reaching the support of 30 other citizens, the County Executive office will be up for election, as a way of removing an inefficient CE, in the past our citizens have had to wait on the county council to remove a crooked County Executive, or for him to vacate his/office voluntarily, now they shall hold the power to correct a flawed government, that was made by the people, and for the people.

SCFD/SCSO
I do not intend on micro-managing our county departments, that’s what the County Executive nominates a Sheriff and Fire Chief for, and in turn, those two cabinet members have a high command to help them in those duties. Communication is efficient, not only will a clear line of communication be opened up with the High Command of SCSO and SCFD, but that line of communication will be accessible to each and every employee of those respective departments, no matter how high or low the rank. I do intend to equip the County Council with the authority to override the decisions that I make on my county departments in the event they are found to be more hurtful than helpful.

State Government
Being a state employee, I was never really a fan of county laws, I admit I would shiver at the thought of me being obligated to enforce county law as a state employee, that was because the laws passed by our last few administrations were just awful, as a BAR certified state attorney, I know how to read legislation, and I can tell when a piece of legislation is pretty good, and when it is just straight up ridiculous.
I intend to see to it that our county Government passes legislation that is positive for our citizens and county employees, and in compliance with higher governing documents such as the constitution, bill of rights, and state law, I like to see it this way “I will not ever sign a law that I don’t feel comfortable with my employees enforcing, let alone being comfortable enforcing myself.” I hope that in the future when county laws are made to help citizens and not be ridiculous, that talks with the state legislature can begin to possibly enable state law enforcement the power to enforce county legislation, as I said, I was never in favor of enforcing county legislation as a state employee, so I know what needs to be done to fix that.

Thank you citizens for taking the time to read my campaign, and I urge you to take into consideration all the wonderful candidates and their plans when the time has come for you to cast your ballots. Godspeed!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

I SUPPORT MY OWNER

:paw_prints:
(signature)

3 Likes

I’d like to support this individual for his candidacy as County Executive, good luck.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!