TheBloxKiller123 for House of Representatives

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

If you don’t know me, I’m TheBloxKiller123. I have lots of experience working in Legislation in multiple groups. I’ve made laws in those groups that helped the government and its citizens and I think I can positively change Firestone by becoming a Representative.

The state of Firestone needs some improvements done within the state and to its laws. I will improve our great state by introducing new laws to assist both our state and its citizens. Furthermore, it has come to my attention that we need to help bridge the gap between the government, law enforcement, and citizens. I plan on changing the future of Firestone and helping its citizens by:

1. Introducing new laws to the House that the citizens of Firestone have suggested.
  2. Listening to the needs of the citizens of Firestone to make new laws that will both support them and Firestone.
  3. Hosting public events such as parades and recognition days to recognize the hard work that our officers, agents, and departments do.
  4. Establishing better relations with the Firestone government by hosting rallies where the citizens can interact with officers and agents.

If you have a question or concern, feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly answer them.

Signed,
TheBloxKiller123

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

Paramedic Natedog32366, 1FDP71

2 Likes

Support! Let’s get him in the house.

Signed,
Droow
Assistant Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

2 Likes

Support

TACTlCALHAWK
Assistant Warden

2 Likes

No hard feelings but this speech is really vague. Barely any description on what kind of legislation you will support nor plans. Your list is literally what every candidate says.

Representative Roaringracer

2 Likes

Support

7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Firestone Bureau of Investigations
Department of Public Works,
Ro_bertStrong

2 Likes

Signed, Marstar148AltTemp

CRT Agent
FNG Staff Sergeant
FDOA Program Supervisor

1 Like

Supported. Do great things.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX

1 Like

Support,

SERT Sergeant Roasted_laws

2 Likes

I mean I got questions on how you will host these events you say you will do but overall, I see potentially.

Support.

2 Likes

His list looks more hopeful than your current list.

2 Likes

supp0rt

2 Likes

I will try to contact and coordinate with the developers, Governor, and department HICOMM in order to make the events possible.

2 Likes

Elections are done