TheBloxKiller123 for Firestone Senate

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

If you don’t know me, I’m TheBloxKiller123 and I was previously in the House of Representatives and in the Senate during Governor OfficerVideoGame’s terms. I have lots of experience working in Legislation in multiple groups including in the State of Firestone. I know for a fact, that I can positively change Firestone by becoming a Senator as I have lots of experience working in State Legislature.

The state of Firestone needs some improvements done within the state and to its laws that will benefit the citizens of Firestone. I will improve our great state by introducing new laws that assist both our state and its citizens. Furthermore, it has come to my attention that we need to help bridge the gap between the government, law enforcement, and citizens as lots of conspiracies and rumors have risen about the government and law enforcement officers. We haven’t work a lot on the government’s relations with our citizens, but I plan on doing so by socializing with the citizens of Firestone and by keeping them up to date on what’s happening in the Legislative Branch and government. I plan on changing the future of Firestone and helping its citizens by:

• Introducing new laws to the Senate that the citizens of Firestone have suggested.
  • Listening to what the citizens of Firestone want or don’t want done to the state.
  • Voting on appointments on whether that person will benefit Firestone and their department or not by accounting in their previous experiences and things they’ve done in the state.

If you have a question or concern, feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly answer them.

Discord: TheBloxKiller123#2460

Signed,
TheBloxKiller123

1 Like

Support!

County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant
Public Safety Investigator

1 Like

Support!

State Patrol Sergeant

1 Like

Signed!

Banned from FS! Love you all! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

No support,

Have criminal history

1 Like

support

(His account is pending verification)

1 Like

Candidate (TheBloxKiller123) will remain in the election as he does not have an outstanding record, but does have two misdemeanor deemed citations that pose no threat.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/17b13b85b2388561cb158bf241f00ea8

Signed,

Bring back my dads

Patchy your gay

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Supported and Endorsed.

Signed,

Rinextel

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Still crimes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cyber stop being a dick head, crimes don’t mean that he can’t do the job. He is fucking amazing and if you keep this shit up, I’ll fucking murder you on the next patrol. Watch out for me. And yes, this is a threat. I’m already banned, 2 warrants, etc.

1 Like

Citations aren’t a big deal

1 Like

Not really the only reason why i don’t support

1 Like

support because you are a g also dont listen to haters because blox is the youngest flexer of the century

1 Like

Voting opens on the 20th. Remember to vote for me!

1 Like
1 Like