I Know a lot of criminals in FS really want a warrant to be ‘popular’ but I suggest you just stay not popular. Warrants suck I’ve gotten 2 warrants now and every time I join the county I get arrested. (Not to mention nooby DHS Always irritating me specifically IO. (Yes I do bring up dhs a lot lol) Im actually tired of my warrant I wont play till it expires
While i’m at it I’ll help you so you don’t get cuffrushed. let me tell you some ‘FRP’ rules that aren’t on the FRP document. Idk if these are true but LEOS confirmed it so…
Jumping in water to avoid arrest = FRP
You cannot flip in pursuits even if LEOS do, it = FRP (Ik its retarded)
Getting up after being tased = FRP
Knives, bats, etc are all FRP tools you need a real gun.
K Bye, heres how I feel after like 79+ days of having warrants https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA (pls don’t get one it’s torture
i mean we cant change the community bye
flipping in general is frp unless you’re flung for some fucking reason.
also, other things that violate the roblox terms of conduct like:
- imaginary charges like “driving under the influence”
- the possession of drugs, the usage of drugs, and the dealing of drugs
- alcohol usage
- suicide in general
- hate-group roleplay like nazi upbringings and protests
and other dumb shit like
- driving (in a straight direction) with your hands up in the air
- moving / talking without using rp context factors while unconscious
- assaulting and sitting on unconscious people during a scene
- trying to take an officer’s firearm from their holster
- climbing street lights and then jumping off of them with no bone injuries
- getting into a head on collision with a pole and continuing to drive on (unless lag)
- fucking ramming a medical scene (or any fucking scene in general) on purpose cuz u feel like being an absolute ass
are also considered FRP
warrants do ruin criminal gameplay at one aspect, as jail times are always assumed as 900 with all warrant arrests. i’ll announce to fsp to arrest warranted individuals with the charges within the warrant, instead of hecking 900 seconds
there are also things that piss some LEOs off that aren’t considered FRP, so i mean here u go
- parking near a traffic stop in the middle of the fucking road waiting for your friend to fucking evade with you is fucking autistic
- spitting on, at, or towards the direction of an LEO
- standing in front of traffic with signs that say stupid protest shit like “abolish cops”
you can tell their supervisor that they FRP tho
yes this is true
report it to me if you find anyone in fsp like this
or talk to @fobagosalot and @Mythric
Also about annoying stuff: ramming LEOs or other employees for no reason or just trying to provoke for a pursuit by drifting or, as for DHS, on purpose driving around at Fed’s just to provoke us for a pursuit once again.
@Hitman_Agent00 also pretending to have a bomb, etc. is frp too
Ok a virtual warrant in a virtual LEGO game. Seems legit.
sir we are roleplaying here
(or just suffering, there is almost no difference tbh)
According to my past experiences and calculations, I have come to the conclusion that role playing playing and suffering are the SAME.
The thing you’re not getting is that I’m a homosexual.
Only solution to your problems is communism my friend!
lol I just had another encounter with an autistic DHS:CRT ‘WingedDeath99’ LEOS always have some excuse which is why I don’t respect them. They can’t fess up to there mistakes. I legit was evading CRT and they placed CONES around my car to stop it from moving, he got infront of my car with his BODY to stop it and ripped me out the car. And I said ‘Nice FRP Stopping a car going 80 SPS and u used cones’ he replied with ‘Well guess I’m a strong man unlike the little boy you are’ or something along those lines…my god I here the DHS apps are hard…but how true is that
This Guy Really Deserves A Warrant!
He has set many buildings on fire, including a school. He is more of a criminal than anyone in Firestone.
Infact, many believe he is the rogue arsonist in Firestone that is setting the RoGreens and Apartments on Fire Repeatedly.
SCSO sprayed me while I was in my car after being given a citation even though I didn’t provoke them in anyway.