The Time to Create an Amendment

The beauty with groups like that is that the SC says you only need RS to force an ID. So here’s what you do. Catch one, get a warrant for their bullshit. Now anyone dressed like them can be detained and IDed. Now you have another ID. Keep going till you get all the IDs, get warrants for Aiding and Abetting. Y’all have the tools, you just don’t think more than five minutes ahead and therefore can’t use them.

3 Likes

That’s the problem. This should not be how it works. I shouldn’t have to go through some janky shit instead of just directly doing something to them based on the fact they are comitting organized crime. I don’t need to find ways that were not designed for it. It’s like using Kalashnikov to unscrew a bolt, you can do that, but it’s extremely uncomfortable.

There must be laws exactly to combat organized crime without excuses. Make a definition of organized crime, add laws that would permit LEOs to do something about them, like giving automatic RS towards organized crime, sharing responsibility for actions comitted together, maybe even arresting them on sight for representing that group. You could give DHS and then FBI a legal ability to define terrorist and criminal groups for that cause as well. The ways how all of this can be implemented are there, nobody just fucking writes a single damn law despite me and the rest constantly damn asking for it, as well as visible problems tha LEOs face for already more than a few months. Great help to our LEO departments from our congress. As I said, it would be easier for me to fight organized crime as a person without a department, than as a CRT agent, when my job is literally fighting organized crime.

2 Likes

I agree organized crime laws need to be better established, but it cannot be at the expense of the people.

2 Likes

It does not have to be at the expense of people, but it shouldn’t be too limited as well, what would be the point of laws to combat organized crime if we wouldn’t be able to give LEOs abilities to allow to combat them in the first place?

2 Likes

You could just extend criminal liability to anyone who clearly dresses identically to those committing gang/terror related actions by declaring them to be Aiding and Abetting.

2 Likes

Well yeah that could be an option as well. As I said, there are shitton of options to just make our lives easier, but none of them are used. Why? No fucking idea.

2 Likes

I mean, not many of y’all are that vocal, and the ones that are have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about (take this entire post where the OP only realized what habeas corpus was mid-way through the replies).

2 Likes
3 Likes

I swear to god if that ammendment does not pass.

2 Likes

I’ve retired it due to some complaints of it violating BOR.I, and we are writing an entire organized crime act right now.

2 Likes

communism is key!!!

aha

2 Likes

Organized crime used to be legally defined – although it was nothing more than allowing you to get them for 900 seconds.

Congress really can’t do much more without infringing on BOR.I. Just wearing the same as someone isn’t going to be arrestable anytime soon, nor is simply affiliating with something arrestable – that’s the pure right of freedom of ‘association’ (yes, this is an actual right also outside of religious matters).

Perhaps it could be made FRP to wear the exact same outfit as another with deceitful purposes.

4 Likes

While this is the logical solution (as its unrealistic to alter not only your clothing but your face, race, etc. to match your entire group), I wouldn’t hold our breathes here.

2 Likes

Can’t always prove if they’re aiding or just with them. They’re specifically taught to remain silent and not admit to anything. Also, the use of martial law in this situation would be to also have the capability to search them without PC, meaning we can prevent another atrocity before it occurs. What you mentioned right now is what we already have been doing, but yet this continues to progress and worsen by the day.

2 Likes

I’ve had to convince several congressmen why this is not a good idea.

2 Likes

The issue with martial law is that some retarded uniformed is gonna go and detain, id, and search everyone. I don’t see how taking everyone’s rights away is going to help you stop a few kids who are all getting banned anyways.

4 Likes

did they actually fail it again??

2 Likes

yessir

2 Likes

welcome to firestone ladies and gentlemen, where congress fails bills that will support and fix congress! once again gotta give you the hand

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes