The Police I N T E R C E P T O R

When I first bought that Dodge Challenger SRT, I felt like the cockiest motherfucker in the server. Every time I saw a police car, I always thought “I could outrun that scrub” or whenever I got pulled over, I would sometimes think about risking my position in Firestone and leave the poor officer in his basic bitch variant of the DC in the dust.

I hear LEOs have a hard time dealing with SRTs, because simply you lot lose them within seconds (if they know how to drive of course, like Frank)

I did some recap research on the I N T E R C E P T O R and it’s basically an OP version of a standard police car, all buffed up with better suspension, breaking, and a meaty engine for speed. (Something like that, correct if wrong pls)

I say allow FSP and SCSO to be able to spawn only one interceptor for the lucky officer who gets to drive it. It will obviously chase down the peasant cars like the CV with ease, so it would mainly be for the SRT when needed.

What do you lot think?

11 Likes

lmao!!

1 Like

your a god @Blockguy75

2 Likes

yesplease

1 Like

FSP and SCSO already have a lot of new stuff. What about DOT, DPW, DOC, and FNG?

1 Like

Wow, you forgot DHS, that’s rude.

1 Like

They dont give a fuck about the rest of us.

Took us like 3 months to convince the devs to give us patrol caps in NG.

1 Like

DHS need not worry about such things.

1 Like

What kind of interceptor are you talking about, the Ford Taurus one? I wouldn’t really think of that as a car faster than the hellcat.

Check out this website for good information on police models. Keep in mind the Civilian Dodge Charger Hellcat top speed it just over 200 MPH. Surprisingly, the Chevy Caprice has the fastest top speed!

2 Likes

Actually around the world, not just the US they use other cars… Ever been to Dubai ? https://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/you-can-hide-but-you-cant-run-10-of-the-fastest-police-cars.html/?a=viewall

1 Like

The SRT wouldn’t be bad at all if it wasn’t for lag. I hardly ever lag as a citizen, but in my police car the lag is awful.

1 Like

@mrfergie - The only interceptor I really know about is the Ford Taurus one, but I’m no expert on police interceptors. I just thought of it as a counter move to chase down the SRT

@Fastbird4 - That lag will eventually be reduced when v3 comes out. I hear they’re using ROBLOX terrain which is what Mayflower also use.

1 Like

Mayflower has hella lag tho

1 Like

I never lag in Mayflower. If I were to play the game for a whole hour I might get a minor lag spike once.

3 Likes

Then your provider is hella shit

2 Likes

Neutrality disappeared, you probs right

1 Like

Why is that rude? You main job is not to assist in pursuits and wtf you have a Unmarked dodge !?

1 Like

SCSO has a lot? We only have 4 cars to choose from. Look at FSP!

1 Like

FSP has 5 cars

FDOC has one, so shut up.

1 Like