The initiative we need in this State

@mods Don’t delete this, let this help other candidates learn from this.

First off I would like to thank @NotoriousAmerican for asking me this http://prntscr.com/jezae9
I think that candidates need to start acting more mature, we don’t want people who cannot keep their mouths shut, we want candidates who ACTUALLY keep their promises, people who ask the community, people who DON’T IGNORE PLAYERS IN GAME OR ON DISCORD BECAUSE THEY ARE “ABOVE” THEM. I would like to say that Notorious you are stepping in the correct direction. To all candidates please just stay out of Drama, don’t respond if it really doesn’t affect you. You just create tension, and a bad reputation for your name, for every post you do post, you will ALWAYS attract attention since your role and with that, you will get good responses and bad responses, so the more you post, the more bad attention you will gain. Please take this advice.

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

cough cough Notorious

2 Likes

I don’t ignore people, I always respond to my messages and I enjoy communicating with others. If your direct message is annoying, a troll, I won’t respond. If I don’t respond to someones message that doesn’t meet the aforementioned prerequisites, that probably indicates I accidentally missed the message in the pool of direct messages I get.

2 Likes

Yeah, I totally agree with Notorious. If it is a message with something as blank as “Identity” especially with the amount of DMS I get from POST, It can get very annoying. However, we do respond to questions if they are asked.

1 Like

Tell that to the people at house sessions who can’t dress formally for just an hour or less

1 Like

That is why I am running next elections for Senate.

1 Like

#Joxility4Senate

assuming he clears his records

@Joxility would be a great member of congress. Won’t promise any supports until I see your plans though. Get those records cleared to.

1 Like

well isnt this just a notorious endorsement in disguise :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@NotoriousAmerican I don’t know when the record expungments are held?

1 Like

So true. cough Cabinet+ cough

1 Like

No. I supported Identity law… So no you are wrong… And actually I am voting for no one.

1 Like