The hump of redwood creepypasta (really scary)

The hump of Redwood they call it, do you dare to find out its real name, I’d suggest caution. During the day the hump of Redwood behind Spark’s Snow is harmless but eerie. The hidden secrets and mysteries that it hides have never been found out by somebody… who has come out alive to tell them
these secrets!

“What is this, why is it here, this is not structurally sound” - Faachiano

“Why is there a random slab of concrete sitting here?” - Cuxle

It’s more than a random slab of concrete Cuxle, and damn right it’s not structurally sound Faach! If you were to take the peculiar journey to the hump, expect death if you’re lucky. The hump will swallow you up almost instantly if you decide to stand on it and put you in an endless black hole for eternity, maybe you’d end up in another dimension, but why find out…

When you hear screams, cries of help or other pleas, it is definitely the screams of those who have been swallowed up by the Hump of Redwood, tread lightly and stay away from this horror…

Some say @AtlanticCanuck is behind these deadly buildings, he has no idea of the paranormal consequences of these builds…

17 Likes

UH-UHH-UHHH… WHAT

2 Likes

this is horrifying, is sparks snow secretly hiding things from us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 Likes

A-a-and that was the last time we ever saw… wipes tear scarballs :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :sob: :sob: :sob: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat: :fearful:

2 Likes

woah! :fearful: :scream:

2 Likes

tell me another scary story

2 Likes
2 Likes

MOMMMYY THERES A MONSTER UNDER MY BED

3 Likes

I NEED INFORMATION NOW.

1 Like

I have seen @AtlanticCanuck come out of the deadly buildings shortly after hearing screams.
The Air Support Unit has utilised our Heat signature camera but the interior seems to be coated in a reflective material, proving it to be useless

1 Like

Oh my-

1 Like

we need immediate national guard intervention, the state’s survival is under threat

1 Like

The “really scary” in the title makes it even better lol

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.