The House Refuses to Serve the Interests of the Citizens, Again

@DannyboyJurist, I’ll be quite honest. Whenever it comes to managing Congress most people in Firestone have no idea what to do. It’s not really an exception either with these new candidates, many administrations that have held office in the past and which also claim to be “extraordinary administrations” just haven’t been able to get the job done.

The fact of the matter is that in Firestone, most people have little to no experience with parliamentary procedure along with the fundamental basis of how a general assembly functions. There’s many hard copy books which are also in the form of a pdf which you can find online, however many people aren’t as willing as I am to educate myself about the body of Congress with a two hundred page format.

I wouldn’t be surprised if half of our Congress weren’t even aware of the different types of sessions, motion, actions, requests to the chair, etc. It’s extremely shameful that both chambers, in general, cannot get their act together. Under Canine’s administration, there has been little to no action for influence brought upon by his many Lieutenant Governors, same with the Butsworth administration - not to mention OVG’s resignation.

Maybe we should stop praising some of these “heroes” after they publically submit their resignation who have done little to nothing in fixing the issues we currently face, like for example the one you list on this post.

1 Like

weird flex but ok

1. People in Congress doesn’t have experience
  2. When congress do something like this you guys say “WHO LET YOU IN CONGRESS” and when elections come you guys just vote random people to get elections over with.
  3. This was on Mother’s Day which is a idiotic move.
  4. I want a waffle
1 Like

out of curiosity – how many members of congress actually do their research? it seems like a lot of these failed bills could have been passed if congress literally does any research or talks to anyone regarding the issue at hand

3 Likes

Oh boo hoo. How horrible it must be to be a cop.

Interesting read. I definitely can say I have plans for subtle illegal jobs for criminals that necessarily doesn’t require violence for v2 :eyes:

4 Likes

Bloxy cola factories

totally agree. i’ve been getting killed on all teams so much more often since the bank robbery update came out, criminals are robbing banks, getting the money and using it to either kill people, or to rob more banks and kill anyone who attempts to stop them

As a Congressman I agree. A good portion of congress has no recent experience or flat out no experience in the field.

as a mayflower cop i can say thats not true

I agree with Skye and Congress that the punishments were far too severe.

Excuse me…?

1 Like

You sound like a Public Defender. :wink:

@TimothyConyers If Danny and I win (giving me the privilege to lead the Senate), I intend to essentially rewrite our entire legislation during the process of codification. Perhaps this will provide an opportunity for citizens to become more actively involved in the legislative process (which will ultimately lead to more experienced Representatives and Senators), or at the very least, create election requirements that are reasonable but firm. Doing so would not only benefit us by providing more knowledgeable congresspeople, but would also limit the probability of any legislative corruption or coups that could form from the “inside out.”

1 Like

how will you do that?

why does tim always bring my name up in conversation like damn. how do i have anything to do with the house

1 Like

He just loves you canine.

Killed 15 cops me alone.

-10,000 just for attempting is way to high, which is like 24+ hours of farming as a citizen. With a gun or any threat

Both chambers are failing, period. Innovative is actually surprisingly inactive and fails to give context to the leadership within the Senate. In the House, there just isn’t really good leadership that currently presides over the chamber.

I’m not sure why you continue to support an administration that has failed to give hardly any duty to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor, and for Butsworth’s administration, if any of you claim for that to be an exceptional administration, then why are we still facing the same problems that we’ve been facing in Congress?

“Excuse me”, - more like please excuse Congress for being exceptionally bad at fulfilling their duties.