The Gun Prices Need to Be Lowered

Honestly, I would love to see the price of FS cash lowered, $50 for 200k like…I can think of a few other games that I could buy with that money:

1. GTA V (legit premium is on sale for like $14 CDN and it gives you 1mil off start, properties and cars in online)
  2. Watch_Dogs 1 + 2 (On sale)
  3. Orange Box (Includes TF2, Half-Life collection and Portal 1+2 which are masterpieces of games)

You can legit buy all those and probably have a few dollars to spare.

2 Likes

Be me
Spend almost an hour trying to find paws
FInd him
damnnotenoughmoney.jpeg
Go to atm
Come back
Paws moved
Spend another 30 minutes finding him
Can only afford a CZ
Go to CD
Get lit up like a christmas tree
“Your just a bad criminal and you suck”
15 minute timeout
fuckthisgame.jpeg

5 Likes
  1. Lower the costs of gamepasses
2 Likes

Its true and if I had to guess its set up that way to either make a massive profit or block crims and civs from being able to buy cash. and not to mention you’d burn through that 200k like nothing due to the issues I listed

1 Like

I agree. The prices of weapons for criminals is ridiculously expensive and shows a clear LEO - criminal unbalance.

As a SWAT Operative, I can die as many times as I like and always have automatic weapons at my disposal. That’s not the same for criminals. Instead, they have to spend 2 days grinding cash to be able to buy a new one after I’ve killed them in a shootout.

This is ridiculous. I think even Mano County has better balancing than v2 does. The game needs to be fairer for criminals, be it lowering prices of certain tools like weapons/knifes/etc, or raising wages.

Something needs to happen.

9 Likes

I’ve tried to say this countless times and it’s always just shrugged off by majority of the community.

at this point the only thing I enjoy in V2 is working at @crankyluke’s original pizza shop, to deliver pizzas and RP them, thats quite literally it… we pushed so hard for businesses to have the option to hire criminals and it worked out which was a great success since majority of us have a thing to do.

but theres just something different with how crime is now, a knife is 1.2k, almost as much as a gun and the crowbar is 500

as seen in this clip, I was driving w/ my weapon to go shoot someone who was irritating me, I turn and a FSP drives in the wrong direction and slams into me, he looked like he started to drive away so im like oh alright, I’ll just turn around and respawn it no worries, man goes ballistic and hits and pops my vehicles tires for no reason, which ended in my death, losing 2.1k after getting shot at by 3 FSP and a SWAT https://medal.tv/clips/32896424/hc78oOTBDuEK

6 Likes

Hey that SWAT was me! :smiley:

5 Likes

Its sad this is shrugged off by the community. As an LEO I dont support it and I feel for you. Part of the issue I think is that some cops are either power hungry or dont know how to properly tell the difference between something important and pointless

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say “power hungry”, I’d more so say some LEOs are resistant to change and think any benefits for criminals creates difficulty for them while doing their jobs - it does, but it’s gotta be fair for all.

We wouldn’t like it if all we could do as LEOs was sit at CD grinding cash for days because that’s the only way we could do anything would we?

4 Likes

thing is, you can’t really complain or criticize anything.

Strategizing bank robberies by having people around the road to gun down the officers is considered “toxic”, but placing spikes infront of a car/parking infront of the car isn’t toxic lol

I know there are people in the community on the LEO/legal side that care, hence the people in this post responding and saying the problems, but a handful don’t care at the moment if criminals left the community until they’re gone, and see just rammers 24/7

compared to last summer, the amount of actual organized crimes have gone down and all you see are exploiters, rammers and frpers.

8 Likes

thats exactly what I tell people, robbing banks is a hassle as you need to pay cuts to others, the guns are absurdly high and the drill costs 1k, at that point it isn’t really worth it

3 Likes

I MISS BARNEY GANG AND FBI :frowning:

Okay but for real, there used to be so many gangs in FS but…most left or shut down cause there ain’t shit to do.

5 Likes

I get it. And I believe those practices, i.e blocking cars or putting spikes down IS toxic and I hate it aswell

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say having others ambush us at bank scenes is toxic, it just pisses people off because they’re either trying to negotiate or about to flash you out, but then it all goes to pot.

3 Likes

nah trust me, people have called us “toxic” countless times for having strategy’s such as someone being getaway, having fake hostages, having shooters, etc.

4 Likes

Thats not what I think is toxic, I think some of the shit leos do is toxic

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen it before myself. The moment a criminal is caught after gunning down someone, the LEO throws out verbal abuse, saying the criminal has shit aim (obviously not in those exact words), or (opposite to that) that they were using aimbot, etc.

The toxicity exists on BOTH sides. Legal civilians and LEOs aren’t angels. Instead of pushing out every decent criminal in Firestone, we should be supporting them. At the end of the day, they’re the reason we have fuck all to do.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Support, the are hella expensive and take like 25 mins to an hour just to get one and you can lose it in less then 5 minutes!

2 Likes

Criminals are called toxic for ramming, frp’ing anything a criminal does people say is toxic.

The reason criminals do this, is because they have no money to do crime, they are bored, they can’t get a record expungement because they don’t want to wait a month without doing anything on firestone.

Criminals can’t just go out and buy a gun, it isn’t that easy…

These are the steps they need to do to buy one gun;

Spend hours afking to get enough to buy one gun/robbery item, spend 1k to rob a bank with a high chance you will not succeed in the bank robbery, spend 500 on an atm card, with a chance you wont get the money. - also waiting for the drill dealer to spawn could take up to 20 minutes.

After you get you get your money somehow, you then spend an hour attempting to find paws, then you might find him and be short 1 dollar, then need to find an atm and by the time you come back paws is gone, then you are searching for another 30 minutes until you get one pistol with one clip of ammo.

After you get your gun you need to pray that you do not get pulled over by a cop and he searches you. If he does pull you over and search you, that is over one hour and thirty minutes of time lost. Then to spend more time in jail doing nothing. – If you are not pulled over.

After that, spending over an hour getting money and trying to find a gun you are probably almost been doing it for two hours, just to attempt to kill one person because you want to have fun and do a crime. You shoot one bullet, and then a cop who has nothing better to do then sit at cd all day wips out his automatic rifle that he didn’t need to do anything for, to just shoot you dead in 2 shots.

AFTER ALL THAT, YOU COULD SPEND 2 HOURS JUST TO GET ONE GUN JUST TO DIE IN HALF A SECOND…

On top of that, it is even harder to do crimes – For example, the recent update added a fence around FNG and FDOC, making it even HARDER to raid, running the fun of being a criminal even MORE.

THIS IS THE REASON, WHY CRIMINALS QUIT THIS GAME… IF THERE ARE NOTHING FOR CRIMINALS TO DO, AND CRIMINALS HAVE NO MONEY, then we are bored, and resort to things legal people call “toxic”…

8 Likes