The ghillie sniper party of firestone

hello so I saw other ppl posting about their political parties and stuff so ill be opening my own party soon called the ghillie sniper party. basically we believe that everyone has the right to a bear arms, and we should have more civilian jobs and stuff.

10 Likes

can i join

1 Like

yes you can

1 Like

I’m a huge advocate for CFL and Private businesses. Count me in. I’d love to be the private business advocate for the party. (Commerce PR Director and owner of 3 previous businesses, 1 sustainable business in FS).

I believe the private sector is lacking right now. Even for V3 where we are allowed to have buildings and development, the devs aren’t developing for CURRENT CERTIFIED BUSINESSES until all “other” buildings are done. I call BS cause why are we at the bottom of the list when you’re developing “McBloxy’s” while we have 20 other businesses who are active and wanting development?

Now’s the time that us private sector/CFL people have a voice. Let’s rise up in the GSP!

1 Like

i wanna join

2 Likes

I would love to join

2 Likes

freaking bush wookies.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, joining

2 Likes

Joining.

2 Likes

can i pls join this sounds like fun

2 Likes

can i pls join this sounds like fun

2 Likes

My new Discord profile picture. :+1:

2 Likes

Now this is a party I can get behind

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Retired Brigadier General
New Ghillie Sniper Party of Firestone Member
Former SAS Special Forces Ghillie Sniper

4 Likes

This is a party I can join

A FNG mans

3 Likes

#ghillie-suits-in-V2/V3-or-riot

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes