The Firestonian

Before I get started, yes, I’m aware there’s 50 news companies, but none of them actually spread news, all of them just go into V2, run around and dont actually provide any news, they just post news on stuff we already know about.

Not the Firestonian!
The Firestonian will be the first ACTUAL news company in Firestone in awhile.
The Firestonian will provide real news, not fake news, such as political debates, government hot-topics, important court cases, ect. We will also provide some insight into Firestone meetings, updates, ect.

Also, since the name is Firestonian, we will be the first News company to ever make newspapers, or somewhat newspapers.
These newspapers will be posted once every other week or so to allow time for new things to happen, and they will cover major topics during the past two weeks.
I currently plan to host a event for the Firestonian within the next month or so, giving me time to set everything up.

Yes, I know there are 5000 different news companies, but this one wont be full of ‘Fake news’, we will actually give you news.
Say you were gone from Firestone for a week, instead of reading 700 announcements, you can just read 1 topic that goes over everything in the past two weeks, how convenient would that be?
In addition, everything will be date-accordingly too. So, say you were gone for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th of December, you can easily look through the newspaper and go to those days instead of going through hundreds of messages trying to figure out what went down.

Leave your messages down below on what else the Firestonian should do, or if I should commit die since there are too many news stations.
Your pick.

3 Likes

Almost every FS new company says that

2 Likes

I’m not like ‘every news company’, much less am I like those kids who just run into gun shots showing murder and kidnappings in which we already know that happens. The Firestonian aims to be an ACTUAL news company, not showing stuff you already know about.

2 Likes

Do you need a Writer?

2 Likes

I will need some writers and script makers/organizers, so if you can do both that’d help the Firestonian alot.

2 Likes

Rudy if you keep up with that then I support you

1 Like

I agree with Chill

2 Likes

rename it The Firestoner and you got my support

2 Likes

This sounds more like a Smithsonian group for FS

2 Likes

give me 100R$ ill do it

2 Likes

The Funded Donation Program will be glad to help you obtain the funding for The Firestoner News Group.

2 Likes

Support wishes from FNN even though you probably hate us… I’ll still support.

2 Likes

if you give me 100 robux for The Firestoner i will make the group in your honor

2 Likes

good yes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes