The Firestone Democracy Project - Governor Approval Ratings (based on recent poll)

Notes:
-Green bars indicate a governor was ranked higher than the occupant before
-Poll was conducted based on memory with a sample set of 44 to 108 (depending on the governor)
-Some people may have voted based on an individual’s future controversies and reputation
-Stamose was in office for less than a day so his polling ultimately means little
-FIoatmanjason hosted the poll so that may have influenced voting opinion regarding himself
-Hxppyteddyy % based on a recent poll held on the forums
-Polls held AT THE TIME of their tenures can be seen here (list incomplete, hence why this poll was created)

Discord: The Firestone Democracy Project

5 Likes

Gotta love how, despite throwing a racial, homophobic fit and firing people he disliked before resigning in failure, Sym’s approval rating is over 60%. 10/10 FS moment

9 Likes

I mean like… everyone does it but not publicly… I don’t think a governor being homophobic and racist is going to make a governors ratings go down. Sym basically said homophobic and racist remakes publicly while everyone else does it secretly :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Shouldn’t laffy be a green bar since there was no governor before him? :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

how does coolpilot have a high rating

2 Likes

fair point lol

4 Likes

float on top

2 Likes

i think its cuz people thought that the poll float made was asking if you remember them fondly, as mentioned in that post’s replies. @FIoatmanjason

1 Like

@FIoatmanjason Do you think Get_Enveloped’s votes are skewed because he’s a sexual predator?

4 Likes

certainly, although i encouraged people to vote based on his gubernatorial skills

1 Like

me tilting my head to read this

2 Likes

if I stretch it, it goes diagonal and looks UGLY

2 Likes

laffy should definitely be higher (he was a pretty great 1st elected governor) and didn’t do any radical or unpopular moves lol, but most of us quit from that era so

1 Like

i wouldn’t expect anything less lmao, pretty sad

2 Likes

i would expect so, thats how people view envelope now and most who remember his tenure aren’t very much around. from what i can recall as his time as governor he wasn’t very influential nor somewhat of a popular one. he had the few odd balls of scenarios and maybe some hard truths but, nothing anyone can recall on significantly. mostly won due to him being a cofounder.

1 Like

ovg got robbed, easily top 3

rolerian robbed as well

4 Likes

thats just you kid

1 Like

Who’s EVERYONE? (nah ik what u mean tho)

2 Likes

his point is proven, you are the problem addie!

1 Like

NinWin should be green since it’s slightly higher than Josh. But overall, Float is the most beloved governor in history, a very impressive achievement.

Modern governor from outside the “golden years” is the most approved and golden year governors least approved (likely due to less people during that time.)

Also how is Sym not like at, 20% approval.

4 Likes