The Discovery of an Alternate Account | Part 1

This morning, it has come to my attention that an employee within the Firestone State Patrol is in fact the alternate account of a former terrorist (now banned from Firestone). Earlier today, it was brought to the attention of myself and other ‘investigators’ that the fairly well-known Trooper mrallen22, one of the spotlighted individuals in the case against Ethan_playtime v. mrallen22, is the alternate account of xXMOOMLELXx, also known as xXBOSSLELXx. Originally, these accusations were simply speculation based off a few questionable screenshots that were brought forth to the original investigators, upon further investigation, we now have reason to believe that said accusations were true. Investigators not only discovered that mrallen22’s YouTube channel has posted videos taken by xXMOOMLELXx, but xXMOOMLELXx also admitted to owning the account mrallen22. We now have reason to believe that when mrallen22 arrested Ethan_playtime, personal factors and previous encounters involving Ethan_playtime and xXMOOMLELXx came into play, and mrallen22 made the arrest as a form of revenge. I strongly encourage the Firestone Department of Justice to take a closer look into the arrest and its evidence in hopes of clearing the name of Ethan_playtime. I also encourage the Firestone State Patrol to remove this individual from their department before any harm can be brought to the county. I conclude with many thanks to the investigators in one of my personal group chats for taking the time to conduct said investigation and root out evil from our great state. Despite being a batch of complete retards who like using the N word, your work is greatly appreciated. Down below, the evidence has been provided.

xXMOOMLELXx admitting to owning the account of mrallen22

Videos taken by xXMOOMLELXx/xXBOSSLELXx posted on mrallen22’s YouTube channel

Video taken by mrallen22 posted on the same account that houses videos taken by xXMOOMLELXx/xXBOSSLELXx, & mrallen22’s YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtbKamemUJgSBAzhSFClKow

Profile Links
mrallen22: https://www.roblox.com/users/63079005/profile
https://www.roblox.com/users/159466186/profile

xXMOOMLELXx’s ban

If you need any more evidence, let me know and I’ll gladly provide.

Signed,

CanineEnforcement
Registered Ghillie Sniper

6 Likes

Who doesnt have an alt in FS? All epic gamers do.

but if he is banned from FS, couldnt you have just filed a ban request or watever

8 Likes

oh boyy

1 Like

He made it so obvious like bruh

2 Likes

It was literally obvious

2 Likes

took yall 6 months to find out

2 Likes

4 actually

1 Like

So now this is: Catfish Firestone?

1 Like

Man I’ve been saying it all along. IO should hire me. image

1 Like

oh that idiot i’ve arrested him before th

1 Like

I mean, like atleast he could have made a separate youtube channel…

1 Like

this man is awful at covering up evidence

1 Like

lol even i knew allen was boss’s alt

1 Like

its amazing that you could theoretically get away with an alt in firestone forever, yet all these people are exposed.

1 Like

Its not hard to hide but even when you are using alts you lose interest in putting effort to hiding that you’re using an alt.

1 Like

lol it’s them being idiots though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.