The death of firestone

I feel that now more and more people are going over to Mayflower and other states. It seems as though the ultimate law enforcement departments on roblox have switched from Firestone to Mayflower.

what do you think

3 Likes

Mayflower has better tech, and less laggy than Firestone, however Mayflower has WAY more criminal activity/trolls, as most officers can’t even leave their station.

I personally like Firestone’s government a lot, but I haven’t really paid any attention to Mayflowers so I have no true opinion here.

I wouldn’t say Firestone is necessarily dying, as we just hit 40k. But more of our notable members from the beginning that followed Fed from Rockport or Norfolk, are leaving to Mayflower.

Rockport (:skull_and_crossbones:) -> Norfolk (:skull_and_crossbones:) -> Firestone (:+1:) <-> Mayflower (:+1:)

3 Likes

Mayflower has an amazing game, but everything else is lacking.

3 Likes

Members leaving our community is just a product of our evolution.

1 Like

mayflower is fortnite

firestone is pubg

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dude your so smart

1 Like

:eyes:

4 Likes

Correction

Mayflower = A Poor Man’s PUBG

Firestone = A Rich Man’s Fortnite

2 Likes

You’ve got it wrong good Lord Navy. Tis’ the other way around.

1 Like

Fortnite = Poor Man’s PUBG

PUBG = Rich Man’s Fortnite

Henceforth

Mayflower = A Poor Man’s PUBG

Firestone = A Rich Man’s Fortnite

3 Likes

Tbh, if Devs did fix some issues, then Firestone would be fine.

1 Like

Agree with you Koy

1 Like

Am I the only one who personally believes Mayflower has 1. unprofessional law enforcement 2. low quality game design 3. citizen and tourist non-friendly game design 4. boring map 5. ugly UI and a really irritating fell whenever I play it. I find the game low quality in general and the government and law enforcement is no good either.

4 Likes

tbh the cops there are so abusive

1 Like

havent seen one complaint forwarded to department command by you in mayflower

it’s the 1980’s, not 2018.

what?

then why is firestone copying it

then dont play it

1 Like

I was just stating my opinion.

1 Like

Abusive and bad police. They would rather arrest a guy that accidentally hit another person’s car, instead of a guy going around and shooting people to death.

2 Likes

Both states have problems that get me ticked off.

Firestone has been almost taken over and is almost completely ruled by the courts. Some developers, and fed tend to act like dictators, and boss other departments around. Warrants are handed out rapidly, and the court order system is very dangerous due to the high possibility of abuse. The game is laggy and borderline broken at times. The quality in new players overall is quite terrible. I feel our government is fine, and the departments all function well. The community is pretty good.

For mayflower, the admins are awful. All have their DMS closed and don’t seem to care much. The citizenship process is the worst process I’ve ever seen. Very slow, and you can’t even contact an admin if have a question or concern. However, the departments are great. The map is very well built. LETI is one of the best departments I’ve ever seen, and has an amazing Administration. The people joining mayflower tend to be high quality. The government is stable and has no overpowered branch, which I feel Firestone has a problem with.

Both are good, but mayflower is probably more stable at the moment.

1 Like
1 Like

The Judicial Branch has never really, from my time here, seen any true abuse like the legislative and executive branches have, as it’s much harder to get into, and stay in the JB. The Court Orders power is very new, and if you actually read C.III.XIV, you notice there are some damn good checks on court orders. Now I do admit, we are basically a warrant factory. But the reason this happens is because, unlike rl where, upon being criminally charged, your ass is in jail awaiting trial and not mass murdering, getting arrested/killed, repeat. The way we use warrants is vital to stop idiocy in a way that doesn’t take two weeks while all hell is breaking lose. Furthermore, our warrant power is fairly restricted if you actually look at the constitution. And yes, the Judicial Branch has a lot of power, because without it we can’t check the easily abuseable powers of the other branches. And our Court system, while obviously being dumbed down, is very similar in conduct, procedure, and power to the US Federal Courts. So unless a system that is used by the most powerful nation on Earth, used for over 200 years is OP and dictatorial, then I’m going with the fact you’re over exaggerating.

2 Likes