The better man for the job

AveryMDPsyD, Or just Avery, could become the better director for FBI, but we the public are required to get the senate to not accept this unknown, Barnett. Avery has the greater resume, with amazing experience and has amassed a greater knowledge of FBI by genuinely working in FBI. Avery by way of reason has better experience and is not a no-body to Firestone, he understands FBI and how to make it great again.

Tell every Congressman and Congresswoman, to deny Ms Barnett (If she even is a woman) but to in fact put Avery up for the job.

Avery’s Resume: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16oQ6HPCMF0RzIUFUpy93a0SLofW-cvJ8/view

1 Like

that’s not how it works.

1 Like

no one gives one ok, thanks

1 Like

yes, he’s not a nobody to fs cause of the issues that have been caused.

avery was JUST unsuspended for disrespect, and a prime reason I quit the bureau

very disrespectful and pins work on others.

however, good choice to nominate if u wanna ruin the bureau kthx

1 Like

Alright, let me reword it. The senate is the first place that Ms Barnett will be placed in-front of to become FBI director, they have full control over this. If we sway the Senate opinion and they realize the mistake that Ms Barnett is, and instead should refer Avery for the position.

1 Like

when i was dobw depsec and he was my associate sec he was a real dick, and whenever he joins depts he makes himself a high position yet hes useless

1 Like

not how this works bud. they already have all their candidates

1 Like

Jesus christ, iMaxker, Its a post to sway the public knowledge, and we already got Mr Barnett removed (They were a man).

1 Like

ok personally i would vote for wingeddeath99 anyway because he’s right in that line of succession but what’s the deal with all this hate against fionabartlett? she probably wasn’t the right choice but there is no need to bash him/her at every opportunity. let it die & wait for the senate & ovg’s next decision.

1 Like