The Aigio scandal, thoughts?

Silly ro-drama!

1 Like

i hate buses

1 Like

pretty nuts but i do not understand why everyone thinks I snitchedā€¦ why??

so many reasons disprove this: I have nothing to gain from snitching on these individuals, Iā€™ve been good friends and colleagues with these people for many years, I had no serious role in the operation and group chat that would make me lose my job/certifications etc. and I hate snitches if I learned anything from watching marlon brando movies is to never snitch on your boys.

and besides, as I said, I had virtually no role in the group chat and operation other than just being in there as the foreign policy advisor, 98% of what I did there was clearing message notifications and the other 2% consisted of me making ur mom jokes or doing a little bit of trolling.

I personally think the whole situation is heavily politicized, these are good men whoā€™ve done countless good things for the group, some for as long as meā€¦ floatā€™s only goal from what I understand was to give the national guard something to do. as a former governor who also went to war (which was justified in this case) :epictroll: itā€™s really a great thing to see what the national guard has trained years to do. thatā€™s all I gotta say bruh.

4 Likes

We, the higher ups at FBC (@Cuxle @FrivolousGoose @T_ripped @anon31219655) would like to present Sir @crankyluke with an award for predicting what had happened:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

prob one of the best conspiracy theoriests firestone has working for FBC!!

5 Likes

i mean hes not wrong, aigio government is largely stupid - i left the executive branch so ; at least i am smart enough to know that would be an utterly ridiculous idea - and i was right, as you can see, the conspirators are being held accountable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.