Thanks to Everyone

Hello gentlemen and our three or four women (not counting Emote). I know we in this community like to dick around, mess with each other, etc. But I feel we should take the time to appreciate what we’ve all made and worked for here. Obviously, thanks to my boy Fed for making the group and bringing people to it. Thank you to the dev team who really doesn’t get enough credit, for making Stapleton and our other essential places. Thank you to the members of the government; congressmen for their bills that ensure we don’t fall into a cancerous chaos, the Governors, department heads, other members of the executive branch who ensure we have enforcement of law and order. Thanks to my bois in the judiciary who put the baddies in jail, interpret and enforce the law, interpret and enforce the constitution, and stop the other two from accidentally or intentionally starting a dictatorship. Thanks to law enforcement and fire for being on the front lines. Let’s all just spread the love my dudes.

Let’s be real, a bunch of teenagers (and a few adults) have been able to create and run a working government. Frankly, our government and legal system is better than a lot of real life nations. We should be proud of ourselves.

11 Likes

you too mate

1 Like

This isn’t you retiring is it?

1 Like

No I hope not

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is nice you know you boys love me :heart:

1 Like

Nah, your just the our fav judge, that’s all

1 Like

lmao gg nice post

1 Like

Honestly speaking, if the dev team wouldn’t have worked so hard and made stapleton, Firestone would be nothing.

1 Like

ur welcome
don’t thank system bot though
he’s been hella gay by bumping shit

1 Like

Great post.

The only thing I’m not happy with is how toxic some people of the community have become.

1 Like

Bad letter, didn’t even explicitly mention me. Banned.

2 Likes

No one loves you, Danny…

2 Likes

You’re a dev aren’t you, at least partially?

1 Like

Good post.

1 Like

noeee

2 Likes

I consider you a dev sort of…

Since you dev the forums and such.

1 Like

resign already
no 1 liek u
u liek hellova gai
ur 2 gai 2 be her