Thank you to Jahan22

Well, incase your living under a rock, Secretary of Health @Jahan22 is resigning from all his positions in Firestone and leaving ROBLOX. This is his resignation letter if you haven’t read it yet; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RfU4ymFuwN3jq0uEygwl_lKWVD0_8rEe0-a7dEapyuA/edit

I made this to say thank you for all the work he did. From keeping riders safe as the Former Executive of Protection at Quest, to being a former paramedic in SCFD, even to being the Former DHS CRT Commander. He has benefitted Firestone greatly. He literally revived DOH and made it useful. Especially with all the v3 hospital dances! He most likely won’t be reading this since he has left all Firestone related servers, but once again I made this so we can all thank him for his amazing service to this state and share memories we had with him.

o7 and tyfys if you see this.

6 Likes

also i just found this Retirement from FS (and maybe roblox) but he left the discords so hopefully this is real /shrug

1 Like

Thank You Jahan

2 Likes

Thank you Jahan. You were great.

2 Likes

a real one

2 Likes

o7 Jahan :sob: we will miss you

@Jahan22 I know the chance you see this is small or slim, but tyfys brotha, your a badass mf. dont let anyone change that.

O7 to a HERO

1 Like

o7 Jahan

3 Likes

o7 Jahan, one of the nicest guys I met in fs

2 Likes

o7 jahan he was mad chill

2 Likes

o7 jahan

2 Likes

Thank you for prescribing me Quaaludes for all those years.

o7 Jahan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like