Termination of the Firestone-Mayflower Foreign Alliance

As the LETI CI and head of the NHCSO Training Bureau, I can tell you I disagree, but you can continue looking for any lie to justify an unreasonable dislike for the state.

The process of becoming an officer is Mayflower is very difficult, much harder than anything in Firestone.

2 Likes

absolutely not

2 Likes

What alliance LOL

2 Likes

Mayflower and Firestone have been in a Diplomatic alliance for over a year now…

And until terminated by the State of Mayflower, or the State of Firestone; we’re still in an alliance.

1 Like

Why are you writing this forum then if you did not terminate it? I don’t even see what the reason for terminating the “alliance” would be.

1 Like

Did you not say in the POST discord to me that LETI is easier then POST?

1 Like

It is, but getting into it is a different story.

Applying to departments with limited capacity is quite difficult. All of them have pretty rough cadet processes as well.

2 Likes

Mhm. LETI has high demand and i have heard many people failing it. additionally cadet process and training is hard as well as applying for departments (MSP being the hardest to enter)

1 Like

bs but it would be fun for both of mf and fs National guards to go out and have a friendly war. :slight_smile:

i think both ng’s would agree opinionly

1 Like

Why was this treaty created in the first place. Clearly both groups are toxic to each other and a war would be useless. I recommend we focus with Firestone and the future for it.

1 Like

The fact that LEOs in Mayflower are dealing with gunfights at least 4 times every patrol, have a rough training course in their department, have a rough training course in LETI, and that LETI is extremely hard to get into as well as LEO departments just makes them way more trained than FS LEOs any day. When I was in FDPW, I saw a trooper and 2 deputies unable to take down someone with a pistol; it took a citizen to do it for them! Last time I saw a Mayflower LEO in a gunfight, the threat was eliminated almost immediately, and since most of the Mayflower LEOs are also in MNG they’d definitely win the war if it were to happen.

2 Likes

just because mayflower is different from firestone doesn’t mean you can shittalk it

@Zytholax @AtlanticCanuck

if you actually took the time to pay attention (a rare ability for individuals with brain capacities like yours), then your opinions would be much different. it’s imperative that individuals like you are informed of the state’s advancements in order to avoid fraudulent accusations & disappointing lies.

5 Likes

State allies aren’t even needed. I started playing on my first account back in 2014 when ro-nations were a thing and allies were a things because nations declared war on others and you need your allies to back you up during raids. Since Firestone does go into war who cares lolz

1 Like

Actually, usually states don’t even go to war with others; they’re the same country! Countries go to war with other countries so technically, the Firestone National Guard and Mayflower National Guard would never end up fighting against each other, but rather with each other against another country.

1 Like

why dont any of you guys like mayflower

smh

1 Like

That’s not how this works, Mr.

“States” on Roblox are just as defined as their own “Country,” in real life…

No, States on Roblox are not apart of the same “country…” Do you know how dumb that would be?

And yes, back in 2014, Ro-States did go to war, clan groups raided one another, TRC did raids as a matter-a-fact, and this boosted activity, as well as engaged the departments and or divisions responsible for ensuring state-level security, and active-duty personnel.

Not going to lie; going to war would allow the State-Department to function, FNG to be able to actually have something to do, and governments to surely, “increase” in activity when managing said operations.

NO, a war is not going to happen, so don’t even think about it.

@anon53012218 The State Department never said they didn’t like Mayflower, they simply just breached our State Foreign Policy.

@Nicekid_RBLX I never formed an alliance with the State of Mayflower; it was present at the time of my departure into the State Department.

@FrancisHUnderwood The alliance termination would be for the breach of our foreign policy; before I do terminate alliances, I like to actively advise the community, and allow for their comments, and feedback beforehand. Just a matter of engaging with the community…

1 Like

“We dont attack people that honk. mayflower LEO’s only use deadly force when their life is at threat.”

It doesn’t seem that way.

2 Likes

This new secretary of state is dumb

1 Like
1 Like

thats just an oxymoron

friendly war

1 Like