TeddyBear63 for Senate

Greetings, I am TeddyBear63, and I’m running in the Senate Special Elections of 2021.

Introduction

I’ve been a member of Firestone since 2016, and while I’m not very known in the community, I have plenty of experience that makes me a competent candidate for a seat. I started out as a citizen, just as everyone else has, and campaigned for the very first time in the Mayor Elections of 2016. Unsurprisingly, I did not succeed in this election as I had no experience in legislation. I needed to gather some experience, so I decided to become an employee for the County Government under the very first County Executive, QuickHead555. Under him, I learned the functions of the County Government, which is comparable to the legislative branch in Firestone. Soon after, I ran in the House of Representatives Elections at the end of 2016 and won. In total, I passed roughly a dozen bills when I was working as a Representative. After my term ended, I went inactive for years, which is why I’m here now. I’m asking for your support so I can use my past experience and continue my journey as a Senator in 2021.

Past Occupations

• County Government Employee - 2016
• Representative - 2016/2017
• Court Bailiff - 2017
• Correctional Officer - 2017

Plans

To commit to attending all Senate sessions.

To be an honest, respectful, and loyal legislator.

To create legislation that only benefits local businesses.

To establish communication between state and county government when creating new articles of legislation.

To be a responsible member of legislation by abiding to all laws a Senator must follow and admit to any mistakes I make.

What kind of bills did you write?

Don’t remember, it’s been nearly 5 years.

You have some good plans, but they’re very selective.

Every candidate in every election says this yet very few pieces of legislation actually get proposed/passed surrounding businesses, how will you be any different?

I will highlight them and talk about them with other legislators.

What kind of work did you do?

@moderators Same over here, didn’t meet requirements

User not on ballot. Not enough supports.

Vote here.