Taxi Associations owned by People besides DOT

I’ve noticed that DOT hasn’t occupied their taxicabs in quite some time. As a matter of fact, DOT is doing a good job in what is: State Maintenance, and State Towing, but they are forgetting about the mass transit part. I’ve noticed people without a commerce license to operate in the county, offering rides from places to places. My idea is that citizens like you and me, that are serious with business, passionate about their jobs, start making taxi associations but with license to approve of commerce. Now before you say something about it, I am 100% award that commerce is going through changes and some inactivity, despite some changes of what the Secretary said.
So basically, my plan for taxi associations is: that first, the business must have a permit to operate within the county and approved by commerce (once commerce gets back on their feet); Secondly, the association’s name can be based on the city it’s based off (arbor, RW, prom etc). Offering pre-paid services and instant services of rapid transit means; Third, setting out training curriculums and salary wages. They will be paid the employees, every week a minimum salary of atleast 350$ despite their activity. You, the people can decide whether it’s right or not. I have a feeling it will work, because citizens will have more things to do. This also refers to your city. @anon89270917

5 Likes

Bus Service can be a huge role in transportation, there already is bus stops and a bus lot. Why not make it a reality?

Join the journey for First Transit to be First Firestone Bus Service company!
:link: https://discord.gg/YBdGWwh

2 Likes

I personally ADORE THE IDEA! And you know what? I’ll make uniforms for you guys for free. @Rulishh

2 Likes

Apparent DOT is getting busses very soon.

1 Like

Yes please, DoT are fucking useless when it comes to taxis.

We need someone else to take over.

1 Like

I’ve been a transit enthusiast for a long time, plus I’ve been a director of 2 taxi associations in the state of mayflower. I know exactly how to run a taxi/bus corporation, so I’ll be gladly willing to help you guys.

1 Like
1 Like