2 Likes

maam, this person cant even use their own cfl properly

holy shit you wild for that

3 Likes

NO SUPPORT

2 Likes

i got a picture…dm me

1 Like

What legislation did you write? What all did you do in this position?

Were you disciplined in any way, and was your employment ever terminated during this time?

Already happening.

How will you do this? What steps will you take to ensure this is done?

What businesses? What departments? How will you ensure the citizens voices are heard?

From what I see, you haven’t done anything in any of your political careers. I honestly do not see you fit for office. The positions within this state that you listed have nothing to do with the house (except the city council).

Your plans/goals are extremely vague, you are only allowed to do that when you have done several things in several positions (in which you haven’t). I see you doing none of the things you listed if elected.

Not to mention that you were terminated twice from SCSO, you didn’t even make it past Probationary Deputy.

In this campaign, the plans you listed were either failed to be carried out or just not done at all. You didn’t contact any business, you did nothing to support them in your position, and again that plan was also vague.

You also promised “council meetings” if elected, however, I haven’t seen a single one of them from you at all.

How can I expect you to carry out your vague plans within the state government if you can’t do it at the municipal level? You’ve demonstrated you can’t be productive in office and have been terminated twice from a law enforcement department. If you can’t perform your duties enforcing the laws, then why should I trust you to make and vote on those laws?

So yeah, no support.

1 Like

also r u still employed in three secondary’s simultaneously?

3 Likes

Ooooo Tame you got this coming from this man… yikes…

2 Likes

suppport

Support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

@Automationeer

City Council I believe off the top of my head is voluntary, and he’s in 2 secondaries rn so as long as he doesn’t have overlapping time where he had 3 at once over the time limit then we are good…

1 Like

I know that chris. I wrote the law.

I’m talking about these:
(commerce is voluntary in law but secondary per fed, hence why I haven’t just sent him a cease and desist and called it a day)

2 Likes

No support.

////

Legha

2 Likes

support if u don’t get expelled twice, not even once either pls

2 Likes

No support.

2 Likes