Talk with Arborfield Mayor-Candidate Lixtro1

Howdy, I have made this post so you the citizen can voice your opinions and thoughts on the City of Arborfield and what you think needs to be fixed.

Don’t be afraid to be honest, your opinion matters and your thoughts to fix this city will be the information I need to know what is wrong with Arborfield. If I am running for mayor I want to do it right and let the people speak their minds and inspire transparency to hopefully help the city thrive and create a better living and working environment for businesses and the people.

5 Likes

arborfield is by far the most incompetent, unprofessional, immature and toxic city by far. what will you do to change that?

4 Likes

What I and my deputy mayor could do is reform the administration and apply standards so we’re not looked at like a bunch of stupid hillbillys.

3 Likes

what will you do about the slums and homeless crisis?

3 Likes

What we could do is create more civilian jobs so we have more hard-working citizens in Arborfield, if it works civilian jobs will end the homeless crisis, and for slums, we could possibly team up with SFC contracting to build better homes.

3 Likes

Please provide some examples of civilian jobs you plan to create

4 Likes

Arborfield has been the source of “unprofessional conduct” to say the least in terms of the Mayor and their office. While this has, at times, been funny and hilarious even to watch, at this present moment the city needs someone serious to take charge, at least long enough to return some form of basic discipline. Once that is established, having a more fun and relaxed environment would be possible.

4 Likes

For now, what I was thinking is that we could hire gardeners with pay that will come out of my pocket but in the future, we will decide on more jobs.

2 Likes

do you plan on hosting any specific events for the local community? also, do you plan on having any funding programs to support more local businesses?

4 Likes

I do plan to host business fairs in which we would partner up with DOCM and invite businesses from other districts for the community to enjoy and for funding programs not sure if it’s allowed, but if it is I will definitely make one, to which payment would be 1k per shift so local businesses have enough money to pay their employees on time.

3 Likes

apd is handling this on a daily basis

5 Likes

make the homeless work

3 Likes