TalithaJones_MD for Senate 2019, Transparency of the Government!

Hello Men and Women of the State of Firestone, I’m Senate Election Candidate Talitha Jones. I’m here to voice the public’s opinions as well as bring transparency to the government! Here’s a bit about myself, I’m Talitha Jones, a 15-year-old FNN news host as well as a political speaker within the State of Firestone, I’ve been around Firestone for quite some time. I first started working for FDPW back in May of 2019 and then resigned and went to FDOT and I’m still currently working for them, then I went ahead and got my EMT-B from SCFA (resigned before my EMT-P), then went ahead and did my POST Tiers and became a graduate of class 45. Some things I hope to insert and integrate are, Government Transparency, FDOT Road Closure Redisussion, Tighter Traffic Laws, a Tighter legal bond between departments. I’d greatly appreciate your vote in the upcoming 2019/2020 senate elections!
Thank you, Signed
TalithaJones_MD Senate Election Candidate

Support,

The Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor
Ash1835

Is it your birthday today?

I swear you said you were 14 in stream yesterday.

Support.

:slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s today lmao, I tried to see if anyone would notice.

Support

you can trust anyone with hentai

Support

Support

Support

So our traffic code was redone 4 months ago. Could you also define legal bonds between departments. There is also a law on dot closing roads already

Support and Endorsed.

Yes, so I’m the bond part, I was meaning of making legal bonds such as joining them through laws, etc… it’s hard to explain. I hope that gave a decent understanding of my thought

Support

How does one bond a department by law

Campaigning has ended!