Making Prominence Better for Everyone

Table of Contents

Section A. Introduction
Section B. Meet the Candidates
Section C. Plans & Ideas
Section D. Questions & Answers
Section E. Conclusion

Section A. Introduction

TacticalBlue66 & SimuIationCode are running for the mayoral ship of the District of Prominence. Below is a statement on why you should vote for us, and why we are running:

Me and SimuIationCode are running to make the District of Prominence a better place for everyone. I have long held positions to protect and serve the public. I have witnessed problems and a lack of activity from the Prominence District Officials. We are running to solve the problems we have witnessed and serve the greater public good.

We are committed to working with residents inside the District of Prominence to both bring activity to the district, but also working to bring more businesses and organizations to the district. I have long worked with businesses, and have worked inside the Firestone Department of Commerce, so I know the importance of businesses to our ways of life.

Our campaign is focused on three main parts; Public Safety, Commerce, and City Development. We will further discuss these in Section C. I hope we can get your vote to make Prominence better for everyone.

Section B. Meet the Candidates

Meet TacticalBlue66

• Sergeant inside the Redwood Police Department
  • Supervisor inside the Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways
  • County Councilmen for Stapleton County
  • Executive Advisor of Emergency Management for the City of Redwood
  • Founder of Stapleton County Disaster Response
  • Fmr. Deputy inside the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Fmr. Councilmen for the City of Redwood
  • Fmr. Chief of Staff for the City of Arborfield
  • Fmr. Councilmen for the City of Arborfield
  • Fmr. Advisor to Governor NinWin1
  • Fmr. Public Employee inside the Firestone Department of Public Works
  • Fmr. Corrections Officer inside the Firestone Department of Corrections
  • Fmr. Public Employee inside the Firestone Department of Transportation
  • Fmr. Firefighter inside the Stapleton County Fire Department
  • Fmr. Director of the Department of Commerce (Public Affairs)
  • Fmr. Deputy Secretary inside the Department of Boating and Waterways
  • Fmr. Director of the Firestone Speedway

Meet SimuIationCode

• City of Arborfield: City Council
  • City of Redwood: Alderman
  • Stapleton County: County Council
  • Iconic: Supervisor
  • Pigeon Kebabs: Shift Supervisor
  • Toyz For Kidz: Senior Employee
  • Firestone Outfitters: Salesperson
  • Capital Energy: Power Technician
  • Firestone Parcel Service: Shift Leader
  • Tealive: Firestone Employee
  • Sparks Snow: Director
  • Carmine’s Restaurant: Shift Manager
  • Hot Bloxton: Restaurant Team Member
  • Sandwich: Sandwich Maker
  • Bears First Transit: Driver
  • Snac-ee’s: Manager
  • The Bgod Foundation: Volunteer
  • Department of Public Works: Public Employee
  • Department of Boating and Waterways: Watercraft Technician
  • State Legislature: Representative
  • Emdy Coffee: Barista

Section C. Plans & Ideas

District Development

The District of Prominence is in a crisis under the current administration. The last session of the District Council was on October 30th, when iiVortex was the Mayor. The current administration has let the district degrade and it needs to be fixed. SimuIationCode and I have long discussed the mismanagement and neglect shown towards the district, which is why we decided to run in the first place. We have discussed our own experiences as city councilmen, representatives, deputy cabinet secretaries, and other various positions. But we also created a unique committee when forming our campaign, to look directly at the issues facing Prominence. We are committed to fixing all of them.

I would reform & rebuild city offices and departments.

Currently, many offices and departments inside the District of Prominence, besides the Prominence District Police, are completely inactive and lack adequate management to ensure they are properly run. While much of this is due to the lack of supervision in the current administration, some of it is due to the way in which they are set up.

I will legally establish district offices, and fix the legal issues with the current office structure.

Right now, the City Charter does not allow for offices to be established by Decrees, but many of the district offices are. On my first day if elected, I will ensure these become legal by proposing legislation to make them official.

I will fix the legislation that has major loopholes and is out of date.
I will put a Mayoral Decree in place to ensure operations remain active and build a good reputation, that the citizens of this district deserve.
I will foster a district and community where people are able to learn and grow.

Commerce & Businesses

I will work to grow businesses inside the District of Prominence.

I have a great relationship with many business owners and other organizations, which will allow me to grow businesses inside the District of Prominence.

I will work to host business events throughout each month.
  1. Weekly Business Events
  2. Weekly Business Owner Meetings

Public Safety

I will work with the Prominence District Police to develop a comprehensive security plan that better protects the citizens.

This comprehensive security plan would work by establishing districts in V3 and V2, and working to expand their operations. Right now, crime is high in Prominence so we need to work with those inside the PDP and those outside to help secure our city.

I will work to develop better policies on issues facing the Prominence District Police.
  1. Issues of Nepotism
  2. Issues of the lack of transparency
I will host a monthly forum to hear the concerns of citizens involving the Prominence District Police.

Section D. Questions & Answers

Do you plan on removing the Chief of Police?
No, I do not. While I have often expressed by displeasure with decisions made by Chief Tor_Laws, I believe he is a good leader for the department. I believe we will be able to work together to ensure we can make the District Police better for everyone. He has agreed to stay as my chief if I am elected.

Why are you the right candidate?
I feel I am the right candidate due to my experience and the people I am bringing with me. I am currently working with my Deputy Mayor Candidate and tons of highly qualified people to develop the best campaign and policies to best support the citizens.

What are the problems in the current administration?
Right now, the District of Prominence is very inactive. They have not been hosting council sessions, and have been lacking the work ethic to make the city succeed. I will work to fix the inactivity and work to improve the city as a whole.

Section E. Conclusion

I know you have a lot of candidates to choose from, but I hope you choose to vote for me! Vote for change, vote for success!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

BagelOfTheWest Supports!

2 Likes

chickensrule13 supports!

2 Likes

Support, I wish you best of luck to fix this city!

3 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope to have the opportunity.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

malachikeating supports

3 Likes

TexasPoliceOfficer supports!

2 Likes

Support (Even tho hes stupid)