“Lets make Firestone better, together”

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Experience
  3. Plans
  4. Conclusion

Introduction

Hello,

I am TacticalBlue66, and I am running for Senator in the state of Firestone. I am running to help craft new legislation, and help make the state better for everyone. I have worked in politics, and pretty much every department (besides a few) in Firestone. I have had those times when it feels like no one in the government is listening to you, and I want to help that.

Most of these politicians will state they will listen to you, but let’s be honest, they won’t. I will always be happy to talk to anyone about an issue, I will not guarantee I will follow what you say but I will always listen to what you have to say! My direct messages are always open, and I will listen to YOU.

TacticalBlue66,

Candidate for Senator

Experience

I have listed my experience into three different categories, Firestone, Mayflower, and others. This will allow those who wish to view my experience, to accurately see what it currently and formally is. It will have a message next to it if it is a current position.

Firestone
  1. Department of Boating and Waterways; Deputy Secretary

2. Stapleton County Fire Department; Firefighter (current EMT-P/FFA certification)

3. Stapleton County Sheriffs Office; Deputy

4. Firestone Department of Corrections; Correctional Officer

5. Firestone Department of Commerce; Board of Directors; Director of Public Affairs

6. Redwood City Council

7. Redwood Press Secretary

8. Advisor to the Governor (NinWin1)

9. Firestone Fire Academy Admissions Officer

10. Firestone Times (shutdown, merged with FNN)

11. Firestone News Network

12. Firestone Broadcasting Company

13. Department of Transportation

14. Department of Public Works

Mayflower
  1. Plymouth Police Department; Sergeant (current position)

2. Lander Police Department; Officer

3. New Haven County Sheriffs Office; Deputy Second Class

4. New Haven County Fire Department; Firefighter

5. Department of Justice; Assistant Attorney General

6. City of Plymouth; Press Secretary

7. Department of Public Safety; Deputy Special Agent in Charge

8. Mayflower Broadcasting; Supervisor

9. Law Enforcement Training Institute; Division Coordinator (current position)

Other

1a. Legislative Assembly

1b. Courts (current position)

1c. Ambulance Service (current position)

2a. Sheriffs Office

2b. Fire Department

Plans

1. Department of Public Safety
    I have witnessed the department of public safety, for a while, not uphold its duties and instead seem like they are targetting specific departments with bias. I will be proposing a bill that will,
  • Limit the job of audits inside the Department of Public Safety.
    Audits should only be for when there are severe issues in a department, not just because we feel like it.
  • Create a term limit for the Secretary of Public Safety
    This will ensure one person does not stay in power for too long.
  • Limit the powers over departments
    I want to create an oversight board, or maybe just limit the powers of the department so they cannot take over departments as they have in the past.
  1. Municipal Governments/County Governments
    I will work with the local governments to create legislation that allows them more abilities to complete their duties. Currently, they do not have much authority so I want to work with them to give them something to do.
  2. Departments/Rehabilitation
    I want to work with departments, such as DPW, DOT, etc to hire former criminals, who have been clean for a while to create an ability for them to get their records removed. This will be discussed further with departments, as I do not want to completely take em over!
  3. Other
    I have a lot more ideas and am open to ideas. Above are my major plans, which can help fix this state!

Conclusion

Vote for TacticalBlue66, I am ready to assist and join the Senate!
sem

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from sithmaster921

1 Like

Full support!

2 Likes

Support from Eman7654321

1 Like