TacticalBlue66 for Redwood City Council

Vote for TacticalBlue66

Hello, I am TacticalBlue66. I know what some of you are saying, “you were just impeached” and while yes, I was, I have evidence and other reasoning that will support why this impeachment was false. I have always stood by my principals of listening to the Citizens of Redwood and supporting them at all times. When legislation would be passed, and others had an issue with it, I would vote nay or make a new bill, lots of the bills I proposed, if people had an issue with I vote nay for. The City Council is supposed to be for the Citizens of Redwood.

Other candidates and even some alderman leave us with false promises, and I will ensure I uphold my promises as I have for the past months in office. I have worked hard to try to fix the system in Redwood, recently we passed the new charter which is now off to the County Council to vote on. This new charter will fix all the grey areas and will instead define everything clearly.

Employment History
  • Fmr Dep. Secretary of DoBW.
  • Fmr. BoD Commerce
  • Fmr. DoC Correctional Officer
  • Fmr. Firefighter in SCFD
  • Fmr. Deputy in SCSO
  • Fmr. Public Employee in DOT
  • Fmr. Public Employee in DPW
  • Fmr. City Council of Redwood
  • Fmr. FFA Admissions Officer

Click the arrow to be able to view my employment history.

One of the recent ordinances I passed was the ‘Anti-Corruption Ordinance of 2020’ which is aimed to prevent corruption inside the City of Redwood. It better defined impeachable acts and made it a crime to destroy city property. We also made it a crime to violate your oath. This is due to the inability to remove people from office for violating their oath of office, etc. This ordinance better-defined everything, and will hopefully prevent corruption in the future.

I have time and time again dedicated myself to the City of Redwood, and I hope you the citizens, will allow me to get back in the office to continue doing the work I do. I have been leading most of the drive in the city for anti-corruption, and as you might know, I requested the investigation into the city that resulted in my impeachment. (explained below)

Now I know, you are going to be like “you’re just saying that!” but no, I regularly took into account the thoughts of the citizens, and even did polls to see my approval rating.

The category below will explain my impeachment situation. Further questions should be directed to Blue.#5712 or in the comments.

Impeachment

The Impeachment Trial was biased and I have multiple gov officials who are currently doing stuff about it, it was completely an unfair trial, and resulted in an unfair impeachment.

Exhibit A shows me “overriding” the Mayor’s veto, while I did say “I override your veto,” I was more pointing out how he is not legally allowed to veto this legislation. Within this amendment, it changed the Mayor’s impeachment process AND the Mayor’s signature process for legislation. Both of these things count as inner affairs, which is why he is not allowed to veto this legislation. If I remember correctly, Elite is the one who confirmed this.

Now, Exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, and G say how I skipped the “legal review” for the amendments. The City Charter stated that only ordinances had to be reviewed by the City Attorney. The City Attorney John, actually told me that ordinances are not amendments. Attorney ElloNT also said an ordinance is not an amendment. Senator Stam also said an ordinance is not an amendment. Attorney Haleyy36 also states an ordinance is not an amendment. Deputy Mayor of Redwood zpilotplane also stated an amendment is not an ordinance. Attorney Rine also stated an ordinance is not an amendment. Attorney LewisFPowellJr also stated an ordinance is not an amendment. Senior Redwood Alderman CoolPilotCaio1 also stated an ordinance is not an amendment. Out of all the attorneys and politicians, I asked, not one stated an ordinance was an amendment, which is the central argument they are making. The only person who made this argument was the District Attorney himself.

I hope this explains that I am innocent, and if you have any questions do not bother to ask.

I hope the citizens will allow me to continue my dedicated service to the city and support me along the way.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Support. I may come up with another statement regarding the impeachment soon.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

no support, we legit have laws stating why and how u committed corruption, lmao

1 Like

enjoy that :wink:

1 Like

RacingLemonFTW, Thanks for bumping my campaign. Just because the County committed corruption by impeaching me without reason, does not make it reasonable. I will not argue with you on this forum, however, I can assure you I did not commit corruption. That act btw, does not say a ordinance is a amendment.

1 Like

Take it to DMs boys, don’t argue here. @Uncircuit @RacingLemonFTW

1 Like

dont care

1 Like

Cease now, both of you.

1 Like

Yes ma’am

1 Like

Considering you were just impeached, no support.

3 Likes

I sure hope those people don’t interfere with my duties or (try to) do my duties.

I’m not sure why you just haven’t asked me for an explanation, like the County Council did. I have a firm belief that I am right in this situation and I’m not sure what others based their opinions on. Moreover, I don’t think politicians necessarily know what they’re talking about. I mean no offense to them but they do have a bit of a record of getting it wrong sometimes. Additionally, someone like Senator Stamose could be basing his opinion entirely on his experiences, which is not a reflection of the laws of the City of Redwood.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about who they are.

Majority of those people are attorneys, and even if the politicians they show the common belief. You cannot be corrupt for thinking a amendment is not a ordinance when every person I ask says a ordinance is not a amendment.

1 Like

-twerks-

3 Likes