TacticalArcane for Senator | 2020

To whom it may concern,

My name is TacticalArcane and I am running for a position within the Firestone Senate.

My governmental job experience can be defined as the following:

• Secretary of State (USA)
  • Minister of National Defense (Canada)
  • Prime Minister (Canada)
  • National Security Advisor (kUSA)

Being in Firestone, I have seen many problems in a daily basis, however some choose not to acknowledge these problems and some do.

In my term, I will try to accomplish the following goals:

• Revised law enforcement “name and badge” law.

• Establish (or revise if there is a current one) a freedom of religious law, similar to United States.

• Increase security for state events, and such.

• Decrease prison times (based off crimes).

• Increase police presence in popular areas to combat
    at the growing threat of criminal organizations such as Salvatore.

• Attempt to decrease rogue employees within DoT and other departments.

• And attempt to solve many more problems that rise within Firestone.

• Voice the concern of citizens in the government.

My main interest is to preserve Firestone and increase the safety of her citizens, government employees and government officials alike. While I may not be popular as other candidates, I ensure you all that I will do what is best for Firestone.

Any concerns and/or questions can be forwarded to me on this post or in discord.
Thank you for reading this, and I hope you will support me in the election. Have a wonderful day/night!

2 Likes

Support this!

2 Likes

you might be out of touch but i won’t hold that against you

1. salvatore was largely abolished, the “rogue dot employees” were just salvatore alts as well
  2. freedom of religion speech expression etc already exists
  3. how will you increase security at events as a senator?
2 Likes

Your experience does not relate to the legislature.

How are you going to increase security for state events?

Salvatore got banned.

3 Likes

No worries.

1. Haven’t seen any news, or anything regarding Salvatore. My mistake for assuming they were still around. For Rogues, I have seen other people (who weren’t alts) go rogue in which most of them weren’t in just DoT.
  2. With that, I have stated if I am elected, I would revise it. I hope to establish a Muslim community within Firestone, as there is a church. However, I am not certain that most people would appeal to it.
  3. I would begin with the encouragement of departments getting FSP/SCSO units to have a perimeter in order to combat citizens who attempt to disrupt the event.

If you, or anyone, have more questions, I would be happy to answer them!

2 Likes

Yes. I do not have experience in legislature as I took a break from ro-nations. I apologize if that causes any inconveniences.

3 Likes

You don’t have any experience in Firestone?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

big support

2 Likes

this stuff concerns me, i dont think someone who doesn’t know what’s going on in firestone can really be voted to make our laws

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

2 Likes

I do know what’s going on in Firestone. I’ve been in Firestone since Shark was a governor. As stated within the speech,

• And attempt to solve many more problems that rise within Firestone.

Which means that I will do my part within the government, as a Senator and in Firestone as a whole. I am not saying that being a Senator is an easy job, it is a job that only few people can handle and those few people need to be professional, active and such. Obviously, everyone needs to start somewhere to gain something in Firestone. Ash, Bear, and other people had to do the same. This is my attempt at trying to gain something and make something of myself in Firestone. Now, I am not saying I do not like your opinion. I am glad that you expressed that, and I am respectful of it. I am sending this message to anyone else wishes to express their opinions, or wants to know why I am running.

If I don’t get elected, I understand. I am some random person trying to run for Senator, and most of Firestone don’t even know who I am but I ask this to those who are going to read this, how will I make something of myself if I don’t try?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes

i mean you should start in the county first and get a feel of it
i have done some dumb shit when i was in the county council back in mid 2017 but i went from CC to house of representatives then to senator
so might was well start there
fun fact: when i first became cc, i wrote a bill that would make scso protect county officials when there was an emergency

2 Likes

Just start off as a member of the County Council, we have enough randoms running for the Senate.

2 Likes

@AngeIicAxis I agree. I’m planning on running for CC instead. Not sure how to denounce my candidacy but here’s me dropping from elections.

@B_ear

2 Likes

Not enough signatures by deadline.

2 Likes