2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support!!!

2 Likes

My biggest concern is the security threat you posed to the state a few months ago when you were threatening terroristic acts. Do you have any comment on this?

1 Like

DM me proof of such a thing happening, I never threatened terrorist acts.

1 Like

1 Like

Images have been sent to me showing messages that I sent months ago in the Firestone discord server, saying that Firestone was evil among other things. This came after Firestone and the FNG falsely invaded NY and murdered NY law enforcement officers including myself for no reason. I do not believe that Firestone is evil now, and I don’t hold any of these same views. It was accurate to say that firestone’s government was evil at that time, though, specifically the governor. I apologize if these messages hurt anyone, and I would never do anything to harm or go against our great state.

1 Like

that isn’t my point, you are entitled to your own opinion and may think what you want about firestone. i also think its fucked, but my point is that you literally had the entirety of dhs and fng on your back because you were literally a threat to the states security only a few months ago. all i am asking is how do we know you arent going to do this again, as you are being elected into governmental office? another question i have is how do you just forget all this happened? i found at least 20 messages you sent threatening terroristic acts within the state, as well you writing close to essays on why the state sucks only 4-5 months ago. I think it would be pretty hard to just forget all this happened; so are you simply avoiding the past or did you genuinely forget?

1 Like

I don’t honestly believe that the DHS was following me or cared about me, considering that I never threatened terrorist actions or threatened the state’s security and voiced my opinion, similar to the opinion of many others around that time. If Firestone illegally invades another state without reason and kills civilians and LEOs of said state, I’ll be against it, just like I was with the invasion of NY. I’ve already apologized on this matter, I’m sorry that you are still offended over stuff I said 6 months ago, but it was my opinion at the time, an opinion being something that I am entitled to.

1 Like

On 5/30/2022, DHS was advised of a foreign threat (identified as T_xom, discord username “Athena”) that was planning to commit a terroristic attack against an active business shift and implied that he would attack the Firestone Secretary and Deputy Secretary of State on domestic soil. While an attack never happened on that night to my knowledge, DHS determined that this threat was credible. DHS responded to Stapleton County and had preparations in place to counter any potential attack against Civilians or Government Officials.

All statements and evidence in this post have been declassified and approved for release.

2 Likes

i retract my support.

1 Like

Candidate dropped out of race.