T_xom for Mayor of Arborfield - Let’s Do Nothing

T_XOM FOR ARBOR MAYOR

Greetings, residents of the best city to ever exist, Arborfield. I am T_xom, and I am running to be your next mayor. I am running on a platform of change. Change what, you may ask? Change nothing! It is not the duty of our elected officials to do anything, but rather it is their duty to sit around and say that they are going to do things, and that’s what I will do if elected!

Experience/Firestone stuff

BAR Certified Attorney
Former Business Owner
Published Author in the Prominence Library (and Arborfield Library when it briefly existed)
Former City Councilman, City of Arborfield
Recipient of the Arborfield Resident Award (or whatever it’s called idk)

Plans

I have two plans for if I am elected as Mayor, and those will also be the only two things that I’ll do as Mayor.

My first plan is to expand the size of the City Council. Why have only 6 councilpersons? Why not have 10? 20? 100? The possibilities are endless (until the county council steps in). I will ensure that the City Council is expanded to its maximum potential to increase the representation of the people.

My second plan is to make Arborfield a city of janitors. Custodial engineering is one of the most forgotten and underrated job path and business type in Firestone. If I am elected, I will create a new business program that prioritizes and rewards trade jobs, specifically custodians, so that we can keep our city trash-free!

For a somewhat better Arborfield, vote for T_xom!

it is necessary for me to note that I’ve been accused by numerous credible individuals of threatening to commit acts of terror

2 Likes

disqualified troll/illegitimate campaign.

1 Like

@moderators

1 Like

This is a fully legitimate campaign. You just mad I didn’t vote for you. I have plans, and I have experience.

2 Likes

Candidate disqualified.

(For future reference tagging moderators doesn’t do anything as only 2 people are in that group.)

1 Like