SwedishVic for Senate

How we doing today, Firestone? I’m SwedishVic and I am proud to announce my bid for Senate in this fine state.

Many of you haven’t seen my beautiful face in the community too much. However, I joined in early 2020. I haven’t made too much of an appearance sadly, as you can tell. But, I do plan on making a bigger one.

I am fairly new to Firestone Politics. Although I haven’t held a too fun role in the State, I do understand how it operates. I do plan on keeping the operations going as a Senator if able to make an appearance on the ballot and elected. I have a lot of plans if able to get rhe chance as a Senator. I wish to work with fellow Legislation to keep Firestone a sustainable State.

I don’t have really any experience within the state. However, I do have plenty in other states. All of which span across administration for agencies aswell as holding Government positions.

I ask for the chance to be on ballot, I might not seem like a great candidate, but will prove to be one.

Any inquries can be made on this thread or my DMs vicster#2090

2 Likes

Upon initially reading this, you seem like a good guy with the right intentions. I’m happy that you’d try your best to contribute to the State’s legislature overall, but there are a few things which don’t make me think you’re the ideal candidate, leading me to ask a few questions listed below. Also you’ve made a few grammatical mistakes within your post.

Questions

1. Can you explain some of your plans to me? You’ve stated you have some, yet you don’t state what they are.

2. Additionally, how can we trust you as a State of Firestone Official when you have no experience within the State of Firestone? Do you not have any experience serving in departments etc?

3. Where does your external experience come from?

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the great questions!

Although I don’t have too many specific plans (laws I want to sign, acts, etc), I wish to really bring more attention to harder on crimes. I do want to ensure that criminals within the State get tougher punishment. We have seen a spike in crime within the past week and hope to create acts to shut that down.

I’m very glad that you brought up questions regarding my experience. My only Fireston related experience does come from the Stapleton County Weather Service where I serve as a public relations officer.

Then for external experience, all of it has come from the City of Winnipeg and the Nation of Aigio.

I would like to link my resumé that lists all current and past experiences;

Thank you for your input and it will be noted, feel free to ask more whenever!

Cheers,
SwedishVic

2 Likes

I can’t lie, your plan don’t fill me with confidence. Nonetheless, you have responded fairly and as best you can.

Support.

3 Likes

Support
(best police car designer)
It would be nice seeing new faces in Congress (something that rarely happens)

3 Likes

Why should you be supported compared to other more experienced candidates?

2 Likes

Hey Ricky! Glad seeing you here!

Thanks for the question to. I believe fully in experience. But, I also see an outsider perspective being a big need in any government. Hopefully you have checked out L_3ee’s question to me where I went over my external experience. Although I dont have too much experience in Firestone, I do have experience which I will use in Fireston.

I’m newer to the community which does provide that outsider experience. With me being a new face, it’s difficult for me to hold a bias against anyone, which from other communities does develop with time in the community.

So using the experience and being a more “outsider,” I would see myself being a better candidate in terms of a new face who knows how Firestone works and operates, but a new face as in not knowing enough people to form biases or grudges agaibst agencies that would damage my reputation going forth.

Hopefully this makes some sense, thanks for the question. Feel free to DM me, vicster#2090, or ask more on this forum!

Cheers,
SwedishVic

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ah a fellow g from winnipeg… those were good days of mine. Your speech is quite vague but you’ve responded well to questions. My advice is to run for City Council in a city and start off small before running for senate so you have more experience in the state.

Although, support for sure.

2 Likes