SurrealReality for House 2021-1

INTRODUCTION
Hello, citizens of Firestone! For those who don’t know me, I’m SurrealReality, one of your fellow citizens and friends. I’m running for re-election to house office this election in order to continue representing the will of the people.

Alongside my service in numerous departments, including as Major General of the Firestone National Guard, I have served one term in the Senate and am seeking my fourth term in the House.

INTENTIONS
During my recent terms in the House, I’ve authored and sponsored some notable laws, including:

While there were some hitches and misunderstandings with the Fair Employment Act, they’ve all been looked into. I will be proposing the Fairer Employment Act before the end of the term to clarify any misunderstandings before the Fair Employment Act even goes into effect.

CONCLUSION
Throughout my terms in office, I’ve consistently kept my campaign promises of passing necessary laws and representing the people. I hope you make the right choice and vote SurrealReality for House! Please reply to this forum post with a “support” if you agree with my ideas and wish to see a more improved Firestone State.

“Make your dreams an actuality-- vote for Reality!”

6 Likes

I support my future Governor / Founder.

4 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

You’ve passed things that will actually be helpful, and you have kept your promises from when you first ran, Support.

5 Likes

You actually know how to write legislation. I’d be mad not to:
Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Attorney General

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support