Superintendent WaterLostic removed, per governor OfficerVideoGame

According to OfficerVideoGame at the Governors meeting hosted tonight, he has relieved Firestone State Patrol Superintendent WaterLostic of his duties. What are your thoughts on this? Agree? Disagree?

2 Likes

Yes he is abuseive, I reported to him that a trooper arrested me for jaywalking, with proof, and he ignored me and defended the trooper saying “I shouldn’t be committing crimes then” I was like wtf Jaywalking is a ticket.

2 Likes

I feel this is a very controversial topic and may not be appropriate for this forum. Many people are either strongly agreed of his removal or strongly disagreed, so this may cause lots of issues.

However, in my personal opinion, the Superintendent did lead FSP well, HOWEVER he had some MAJOR flaws from my view. For 1 he said his jurisdiction was the “State” when Fed and the Governor both said it was the highway, and he was a bit disrespectful at times especially to SCSO. However, don’t get me wrong, SCSO has been disrespectful to FSP. In the end, I feel the reason for Superintendent Water to be removed from his position was valid. In the end, the Sheriff of SCSO, Sonny, was removed in the same manner for reasons to which may not appear clear.

All great leaders must have their rule, but in the end, rulers must move on. Maybe this was for the best of FSP, and could allow more opportunities for FSP, but in the end, may cause conflicts in the beginning here as the word is spread. (Riots, etc.)

Regards,

SCSO Lieutenant Mxtt_Bear

2 Likes

I mean, the guy lead the department almost since Day 1, like damn. But I suppose that’s OVG’s authority. And maybe some change will help, who knows?

2 Likes

Its a great day, he got fired. I can’ believe it. He was salty to dhs, he was salty to me. He needed to be fired for a long time.

2 Likes

As a Former Sergeant in the State Patrol, I believe every actions have consequence and I believe this was a justified removal.

Water was a great leader in the state patrol; however some of his actions were questionable during my time. Now, I was no HICOMM member but from a Sergeant level I always saw Water as inactive.

I believe the State Patrol could use a change in leadership, though it may be scary as we shouldn’t fix things that aren’t broke; but Water was in command for quite some time and I believe a change in command is needed.

2 Likes