Suggestions on how can I improve

13 days ago, we had a Senator Acceptance Poll, which my approval ratings were really bad at the time.
I’d like for that to change, and let the people ask how can I improve on being a Senator, for a update here is the poll.
Do you approve of Senator JasonBourneAxis?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

I understand people may dislike me, I’d like to solve the issues between citizens, I promised to keep in communication with the people, if I do bad at my job, then I shouldn’t deserve to represent the people. But , as I promised to my voters not to resign (unless if needed) I want to improve, please please tell me what I need to improve on. If you wish to keep it private, dm me at JasonBourneAxis#3226

3 Likes

ur already do the best at ur job just keep doing it

2 Likes

More transparency and going to the county to collect DATA, not just sit around.

3 Likes

Restrict County powers

3 Likes

Make it where we can run radar while driving in a car… cough a bill to forbid distracted operations (I think that’s th name I’m on mobile)

2 Likes

Being a strong advocate of the county government, I advise @jasonbourneaxis that you refrain from causing increased tensions by restricting anyone’s power. Simply build relations with the community, including the county.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like