SUBPOENA TO APPEAR
Pursuant to Article III, Section VI of the State of Firestone Constitution, you are ORDERED AND LEGALLY OBLIGATED to appear in the District Court of Firestone at the location below at or before the time listed:
Firestone Courts Communications Server (https://twitter.com/dakerbal/status/1234109773739700225)
Invite Code: hKyBgv9
LATEST TIME TO JOIN:
15:30 GMT, 19 September 2021 - join as soon as possible.
Until you are dismissed by the Chief Justice or until the court is adjourned:
- The court case is officially scheduled from this time onwards.
- If you are in the server already, you MUST remain in it.
Ex Parte 25chavezem
Upon arrival to the named location, you MUST:
- Notify the Chief Justice of your presence by ‘mentioning’ or Direct Messaging.
- Read the channel “#rules-and-information”.
- Remain in the server until you are dismissed by the Chief Justice or the court is adjourned.
FAIL NOT UNDER PENALTY OF LAW.
AUTHORIZED BY THEKERBAL - CHIEF COURT JUSTICE
Chief Court Justice
State of Firestone
The listed time is the LATEST time to join. Join as soon as you receive this subpoena to accelerate the process. If you are in the server, you MUST remain in it until you are dismissed by the Chief Justice or until the court is adjourned.
A copy of the complaint is visible if you Google “District Court of Firestone Trello” and search for the above-entitled matter.
Any questions or concerns - including the inability to access the named location or the existence of an inactivity notice - should be directed to Chief Justice thekerbal via Roblox Messaging (NOT ‘Chat’) or Direct Messaging.